[1.0.6] 1H shield infernal blow marauder/duelist with video by boxsalesman ( Immortal build )

"
Wooloff escreveu:
What flasks are people out there using with this build?

Also, does the speeds of the weapon matter? Or is it just a case of the higher dps the better as long as it's physical?

This is my setup at 86. You might care less about bleed if you aren't in nemesis. The low level mana flask is because higher level ones cap out my mana way too fast.

A slower weapon means you use less mana, so if you have a choice between two weapons with the same dps I'd say go for the slower one.
"
Opec escreveu:
"
Wooloff escreveu:
What flasks are people out there using with this build?

Also, does the speeds of the weapon matter? Or is it just a case of the higher dps the better as long as it's physical?

This is my setup at 86. You might care less about bleed if you aren't in nemesis. The low level mana flask is because higher level ones cap out my mana way too fast.

A slower weapon means you use less mana, so if you have a choice between two weapons with the same dps I'd say go for the slower one.

Thanks for the reply :) The slower weapon thing does make good sense now I think about it.

IGN: Dethark
What makes the Aegis Aurora so good over any other shield? Is the the extra 4% block?

I've got enough saved to get one now but I'm going to lose a lot of hp and to get it.

Just wondering if it really makes so much difference?
"
Wooloff escreveu:
What makes the Aegis Aurora so good over any other shield? Is the the extra 4% block?

I've got enough saved to get one now but I'm going to lose a lot of hp and to get it.

It restores energy shield on a block, based off how much armour you have (4% of armour restored as ES I think).
So if you have say 5k armour, every time you block you'll instantly regenerate 200 ES.
With a high enough block rate, you end up taking very very little damage from anything.
"
nithyan escreveu:
"
Wooloff escreveu:

It restores energy shield on a block, based off how much armour you have (4% of armour restored as ES I think).
So if you have say 5k armour, every time you block you'll instantly regenerate 200 ES.
With a high enough block rate, you end up taking very very little damage from anything.

As it stands I don't have any ES on my gear. Is the ES you gain from the shield and boots enough to make it work?

Just want to make sure I'm doing things right before I drop 10+ ex on a shield. It's taken me a while to get that much saved.
"
Wooloff escreveu:
"
nithyan escreveu:
"
Wooloff escreveu:

As it stands I don't have any ES on my gear. Is the ES you gain from the shield and boots enough to make it work?

Just want to make sure I'm doing things right before I drop 10+ ex on a shield. It's taken me a while to get that much saved.

Yes , The ES from aegis and rainbowstrides is enough.
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

I have been using a variant of this build for Nemesis, the main difference is my build has more life nodes which is a given for any hardcore build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wJxBLMFLRQgFE0ZLhoyGjgb-h0UJd8n7SjFMZ4yiTWSNug26Ud-TDVN41BHUFBRYFPfVElXDVfiWGNYr1jbWfNZ_l8_YEtlTWaebmlwfXKpdO1253fleA1673zZgziE2YTvhymI8YzPkFWRzpkrm4OezaC0ogCkGaZXpzCnhKluqZWrxaxZrKqsr7T5tfK53b2Bvoq-p8APwBrG2NIh0k3Uj9lh42rnUuw47w7vfPAf8i_zvvPd9kj3vvrS-6r-jw==

I am level 81 right now and I am still having occasional mana problems with 2% leech, not really sure what to do about this, it got a lot worse when I 5 linked my infernal blow. I am running a hybrid flask for my mana, but I would really like to replace this with a health pot, as health is king in hard core.

Also another issue is elemental reflect, I am using axes at the moment so glacial hammer isn't an option for me. I could very easily respec into maces, that would mean I'd have to go shopping for a mace which isn't what I want to do. Is there an alternative to glacial hammer for non-mace users?

Other than this my character feels very strong in 66-70 maps, I haven't started doing higher maps yet.

For my next few levels I will definitely be picking up diamond flesh for the extra resists and I'm thinking about getting mana flows to deal with the mana problems. I'm also thinking about specing out of leather and steal and acceleration and getting some more life instead.
IGN - Moisturiser
Shop - 697887
Última edição por Jetzilla em 14 de dez de 2013 06:21:14
"
Jetzilla escreveu:
I have been using a variant of this build for Nemesis, the main difference is my build has more life nodes which is a given for any hardcore build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wJxBLMFLRQgFE0ZLhoyGjgb-h0UJd8n7SjFMZ4yiTWSNug26Ud-TDVN41BHUFBRYFPfVElXDVfiWGNYr1jbWfNZ_l8_YEtlTWaebmlwfXKpdO1253fleA1673zZgziE2YTvhymI8YzPkFWRzpkrm4OezaC0ogCkGaZXpzCnhKluqZWrxaxZrKqsr7T5tfK53b2Bvoq-p8APwBrG2NIh0k3Uj9lh42rnUuw47w7vfPAf8i_zvvPd9kj3vvrS-6r-jw==

I am level 81 right now and I am still having occasional mana problems with 2% leech, not really sure what to do about this, it got a lot worse when I 5 linked my infernal blow. I am running a hybrid flask for my mana, but I would really like to replace this with a health pot, as health is king in hard core.

Also another issue is elemental reflect, I am using axes at the moment so glacial hammer isn't an option for me. I could very easily respec into maces, that would mean I'd have to go shopping for a mace which isn't what I want to do. Is there an alternative to glacial hammer for non-mace users?

Other than this my character feels very strong in 66-70 maps, I haven't started doing higher maps yet.

For my next few levels I will definitely be picking up diamond flesh for the extra resists and I'm thinking about getting mana flows to deal with the mana problems. I'm also thinking about specing out of leather and steal and acceleration and getting some more life instead.

There's a reason my build takes those two mana regen passives at the start of duelist , they're VERY strong regen passives, and worth the 2 points for sure.

Yeh, I just respeced a few points and got mana flows. It has made a huge difference, I don't think I need a mana flask any more! woohoo!!!

Now onto the other issue... what can non mace users use for ele reflect maps? since glacial hammer isn't an option? could just do heavy strike, splash etc.. but that seems inefficient especially since heavy strike is going to knock everything away from us.
IGN - Moisturiser
Shop - 697887
"
Jetzilla escreveu:
Yeh, I just respeced a few points and got mana flows. It has made a huge difference, I don't think I need a mana flask any more! woohoo!!!

Now onto the other issue... what can non mace users use for ele reflect maps? since glacial hammer isn't an option? could just do heavy strike, splash etc.. but that seems inefficient especially since heavy strike is going to knock everything away from us.

That's indeed one of the main reasons I use a mace, heavy strike would probably still be the best option, but expect the map to go much slower in return for not getting reflected to death ( glacial hammer is also quite a bit slower than infernal blow , but it adds the extra safety from freezing )

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional