[1.0.6] 1H shield infernal blow marauder/duelist with video by boxsalesman ( Immortal build )

Hi, I've started to follow this build and grow up a marauder in my spare time and looks great.

I've noticed that you have updated the topic for 1.0.5 patch but couldn't fined what have you changed, can you tell us please?

thanx!
"
Viriniul escreveu:
Hi, I've started to follow this build and grow up a marauder in my spare time and looks great.

I've noticed that you have updated the topic for 1.0.5 patch but couldn't fined what have you changed, can you tell us please?

thanx!

Hey , I just update the number in the post to reflect that it's up to date with the latest patch , nothing had to be changed. It's so people know the build is completely ready and working in the current patch.
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

"
magier556 escreveu:

Hey , I just update the number in the post to reflect that it's up to date with the latest patch , nothing had to be changed. It's so people know the build is completely ready and working in the current patch.

Hi!
Thank you for your answer, I was getting crazy tring to understand what was changed :D

Btw I'm going on with the build, it's great :)
Hey man,

I already got to 83 with a maraudeur on your build and i'm doing a reroll on a duelist just for the achievement but that's how much i like it. currently 70.
i pretty got everything you ask except aegis but i'm just exelt short to get my hand on one so i try to base my equipment considering his stats.
i was wondering if the stuff you posted is still the one you currently you use as long as the gems or did you do some modifications?
i found out clarity is pretty useless if you have a 250+ phy dmg weapon and 2% mana leech on some item. even i you take it for the extra aera, i dont see how it's useful.
also i found out i'm always very short on int+dex requirement, do you have the same problem?

i'd be glad to get your gems insight on the build.

thanks again for your great build
Forever Noob
Selling this GG 1h phys mace on HC if anyone is interested

Hey, so I have been using this build. Lvl 83, really enjoy it very much. I wanna just post my equip, and also ask how anyone is not using clarity lol. I just got my 5L and my dps is 9.2k, 10.2k when I use blood rage (66-70 maps). I actually had to level clarity a bit when I got my 5L bc my mana was draining so quickly. I would love to use determination and hatred but I just don't understand how it's possible.

Thank you again for the build idea itself b/c like I said it is pretty great!
Bump For Awesomeness

I just want to say that I started to play this build something about 2 weeks ago and now i`m at lvl 62. 2`nd merciless act and game feels so easy that I feel like cheating :)
Thank you for this build!!
I have also 72 lvl psych crit ranger but my duelist owns him at lvl 58!!!
Merciless feels so easy, im almost immortal and mobs dies in seconds.
Thanks one more time.

My gear (very medium):

In addition i can say that leap slam is very good damage skill not only for moving. Look at my gear - it kills most wihte mobs with one or two hits.

Tell me where i can find heavy strike because I never saw any.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional