Patch 0.9.13f, weekend events and more

We posted the first 200 supporter packs today! Another 200 should be sent tomorrow.

Also, HackSlashRepeat.com is running a beta key giveaway!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Sweet news!
just one more map
Seems like I am not part of the first 200, otherwise I would had gotten an email notification. ;)

Edit: Don't want to jump the gun yet.......
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Última edição por JohnNamikaze em 15 de nov de 2012 02:04:33
I had notification this morning in my mail :)

Great timing guys, will land pretty close to my b.day :D
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.
No email... sad face...

I'll just have to wait like everyone else...

I'm still waiting on a t-shirt from Ubisoft.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Not in :( but i was pretty late...let's have patience
I got an email, Can't wait for mine to arrive :)
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1
I remember a game that I had trouble with trade screen and then I thought: why don't they just put a confirmation of 2 steps? Like the first one is a "lock trade" button and then only after both players have locked the trade, they can confirm, this way he can't remove or change items in a split second to scam the other... if he do so, the lock button will reset and the other player will know something was changed.
"
Ironman escreveu:
I remember a game that I had trouble with trade screen and then I thought: why don't they just put a confirmation of 2 steps? Like the first one is a "lock trade" button and then only after both players have locked the trade, they can confirm, this way he can't remove or change items in a split second to scam the other... if he do so, the lock button will reset and the other player will know something was changed.

I've seen this in mmorpg I used to play called Eternal Lands.
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1
"
Ironman escreveu:

Also, the "Lock" and "Confirm" buttons are not located exactly at the same place, so you cannot mistakenly double-click and lock->confirm by mistake.
It's a fool proof system.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional