One week of release and 1.0.1 Support Gem teaser

Enhance eh? Level 1 does nothing.

Lvl 2: Supported skills have 10% increased quality.
lvl 3: Supported skills have 20% increased quality.

That's my guess.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
GGG rock, period
Última edição por demi1god em 31 de out de 2013 14:32:02
gcps still are useful because they save you a support slot...
"
Avelice escreveu:
I don't really enjoy the length of leveling these gems (empower, now enhance). All the other supports give immediate bonuses to your skill, but you have to hold onto this one forever before you even get to start to use it. If I want to link a gem, I don't want to have to spend a huge amount of time just leveling it before I even get any benefit from it.

Why is that so bad? Just put it in your off hand and forget about it for awhile
Good thing you are working on stability, had my first crash today (twice).

Luckily it seems that stability is way worse in "town" than when outside, but i have a feeling thats intentional while they work on reducing server load.

I am seriously baffled by all the people posting about enhance giving more exp to your other gems.

Do they even read at all? :P
That gem is a brilliant idea. Ways to mitigate high level experience loss are much needed. Bravo sir.

EDIT: After reading harder, im probably a fucktard.
HAIL SATAN!
Última edição por tramshed em 1 de nov de 2013 01:01:47
Great there are many new Players & Everthing about the Release was working quiet good. You did a really good Job with that ... as always ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Can't believe you guys haven't figured it out.

10 bucks says that "enhance" is going to work on gems like AURA'S to "enhance" them..seeing how aura's got fucked - I mean, they got changed - they are going to add some more stuff to beef em up, I'm sure.

Anyway, pretty sure it's going to have something to do along the lines of enhancing aura's. Hence the name.
Did anyone else notice that it takes 9 digits to level the gem from 1-2.. that's 10x higher than a lvl 17 skeleton gem?
\]
"
Darkblitz9 escreveu:
Enhance eh? Level 1 does nothing.

Lvl 2: Supported skills have 10% increased quality.
lvl 3: Supported skills have 20% increased quality.

That's my guess.

My guess is the same.
If that's the dealio maybe gems can cap at 40%Q with that support.
Zawanya - Corpse Exploder Extraordinaire (90+ witch)
Athexus - Speed Slasher (85+ dualist)
Zehjin - Immortal Reaver (85+ marauder)
Mizum - Facebreaking Fury (85+ marauder)
Today is tomorrow yesterday.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional