[0.10.0] HP/ES Spork Shadow Battle Mage (Twinkle twinkle deadly Sparks!) [Videos included]

quick question! I've read over the priority for stats on the weapons, however i'm not entirely sure if i should upgrade my current to a new one i just found.

Current:
Spoiler

New:
Spoiler

How good is increased projectile speed? i know its awesome, but this would at least by the stat window, increase my dps by about 60, as well as up my crit to 30%. I would however lose the 31% increased projectile speed which would drop me to 58% total.

What do you guys think?

Thanks!
IGN: Aufs_TR_Mine
Última edição por cCtrL em 23 de fev de 2013 22:29:55
Última edição por Bergolies em 25 de fev de 2013 13:15:06
Dont know if this was asked but how do you have 1 hp, if this is called hp build and not ci build, in those vall and brutus videos?
Ah that's coz I used to build CI in those videos :) The gameplay shouldn't be much different however. Indeed, HP/ES builds will prob be easier to build as compared to CI
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
So Ive been thinking about a few things, if you did Added Cold dmg, would that gem actually cause your sparks to freeze a target? Im also wondering if Knockback would work with spark

Thought about doing Spark, fork, spell totem, knockback (not even sure if this works tbh)

But what are you thoughts about using added cold?

( 6L Spark, Fork, Added Cold, Faster Casting, Projectille Speed, Lightning Pen )
hey i just wanted to thank you for the build, been browsing this thread when i run into any problems. I'm now level 59 and everything seems to work well enough. I've had a few deaths here and there so i focused more onto stacking armor, problem solved.

I really like the versatility of working on keeping your HP/Mana/ES.

Only problem Im running into now is that my resists are all around 50% (not including chaos) and im running out of affixs to fill my needs.

My only question is where should my armor reduction be at? im at 30% right now and i feel like getting it up to 45ish would be really helpful

thanks a ton for the in depth builds, gonna try out EK next!!!
How do you handle the DEX requirements on Fork and Faster Projectiles?
IGN: Keldirah
Thanks for the greats guide Invalesco.

This build rocks, even now. Once you get over the hump of mana regen issues, you're good to go.

There's one big tweak that makes it absolutely ridiculous: Pierce

It causes the sparks to become far more potent DPS, because sparks can hit multiple targets multiple times via piercing.

Spark + Fork + Pierce + Faster Casting <-- 4 Link

Spark + Fork + Pierce + Faster Casting + Faster Projectiles <-- 5 Link

Spark + Fork + Pierce + Faster Casting + Faster Projectiles + Lightning Penetration <-- 6 Link

Absolutely devastating, especially in tight quarters.

Cheers.
"
Grim0ire escreveu:
Thanks for the greats guide Invalesco.

This build rocks, even now. Once you get over the hump of mana regen issues, you're good to go.

There's one big tweak that makes it absolutely ridiculous: Pierce

It causes the sparks to become far more potent DPS, because sparks can hit multiple targets multiple times via piercing.

Spark + Fork + Pierce + Faster Casting <-- 4 Link

Spark + Fork + Pierce + Faster Casting + Faster Projectiles <-- 5 Link

Spark + Fork + Pierce + Faster Casting + Faster Projectiles + Lightning Penetration <-- 6 Link

Absolutely devastating, especially in tight quarters.

Cheers.

yw :)

Good suggestion! I'll add it in, thanks!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional