[0.10.0] HP/ES Spork Shadow Battle Mage (Twinkle twinkle deadly Sparks!) [Videos included]

I thought pierce would make Fork redundant? If it pierces it can no longer fork correct?
"
rahven32 escreveu:
I thought pierce would make Fork redundant? If it pierces it can no longer fork correct?

I thought the same too. Still looking for a solution the DEX requirements of Fork + Faster Projectiles.
IGN: Keldirah
"
kwewu escreveu:
"
rahven32 escreveu:

I thought the same too. Still looking for a solution the DEX requirements of Fork + Faster Projectiles.

Close Dex Nodes/ Jade Amulets?
I'm kicking myself looking at this guide now, I leveled my character thinking to blaze a path utilizing only lightning spells. I'm currently level 78HC and think of my build as a SpArc build of sorts, using both Spark and Arc depending on the situation. I don't want to say my build is no where near optimized, but for those seeking to run a build similar, it can and will work.

My current skill tree

For those who may be interested, I'd love to share my thoughts, experiences and/or videos. :)
"
rahven32 escreveu:

You are correct that if a spark succeeds in piercing it will not fork.

However what you are not taking into account is the fact that if it FAILS to pierce it WILL fork.

And those forked sparks then are able to potentially pierce again.

This causes absolute havoc in tight quarters, because if the sparks pierce once or twice and then fail, they've hit multiple enemies already and THEN are forking and their "descendant" sparks are then hitting enemies as well.
im currently playing this build and i like it so far.

now i have 7 free passives and dont know which to choose first.

im playing with spork (13% spark quality) inc crit damage and pierce

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBB2MI9A5IES8RlhOeFecWvxbzJDwmPCepLR8vnTvhSVFXK1ptXfJh4m0ZcFJw1XNTc7N5A34zfll_xoIeh9uIQot6jDaNGZmanaOio6SRpyunXLb3wFHAVMHz1U_djN534BLi9-OE62Pwa_Id8-r8qw==
Hello, i just recently put this build together and just made it to Cruel. Having a blast, build definitely rapes. However I'm curious if anyone is playing this build in end-game maps after the recent changes to xp/loot?

My question is, is this build still viable as a "farmer" even tho due to the nature of the build we tend to kill a lot of mobs off screen? Does that effect the xp and loot we gain? I'm terrible with mechanics and whatnot so no idea how the changes effect solo players or this build. As I've seen a lot of, well QQ'in on the forums regarding the loot change.

Also one last question to those that are playing this build in 70+maps, how is the survivability? I don't really see many health nodes takein, and only a handful of ES which doesn't really add much. Build is definitely a kill before you get hit type i believe, which is why i do most of my killing off screen lol

Thanks!

Edit: I lied, one more question :) Are there any uniques that could/should be used for this build once running maps?
IGN: Aufs_TR_Mine
Última edição por Aufwiedersehen em 25 de mar de 2013 05:06:52
Hi, Invalesco,

Thanks for writing this build. As your build seems to suit a newbie, so I just started playing this build for 2 days, and he is now 8 years old. I just got 2 spark gems, and thought that they were spork gems. HAHA! But, wait, I just wonder will there be any difference to

1. socket the gems at different gear
2. socket 2 or more same kind of gems, just like 2 spark or 2 spork

Thank you very much for the guide(s) again.
I have an idea with build close to this, but without ES at all, not sure if it will work or not, but i have a problem here. This is what i want - BUILD, or something close to this. With this tree i could get only 144% HP, and im not sure if it will be enough for pure HP build.
Help me to improve my build, i think it can be fun build =)
IGN: MeShuRa
"
Aufwiedersehen escreveu:
Hello, i just recently put this build together and just made it to Cruel. Having a blast, build definitely rapes. However I'm curious if anyone is playing this build in end-game maps after the recent changes to xp/loot?

My question is, is this build still viable as a "farmer" even tho due to the nature of the build we tend to kill a lot of mobs off screen? Does that effect the xp and loot we gain? I'm terrible with mechanics and whatnot so no idea how the changes effect solo players or this build. As I've seen a lot of, well QQ'in on the forums regarding the loot change.

Also one last question to those that are playing this build in 70+maps, how is the survivability? I don't really see many health nodes takein, and only a handful of ES which doesn't really add much. Build is definitely a kill before you get hit type i believe, which is why i do most of my killing off screen lol

Thanks!

Edit: I lied, one more question :) Are there any uniques that could/should be used for this build once running maps?

Good point, I think now that the distance affects the loot you get, that might actually be a potential problem.

Hmm I don't think there are any particular uniques that will help the build tremendously, although you could just get any which you feel are suitable to your playstyle.

"
microlab_mcm escreveu:
Hi, Invalesco,

Thanks for writing this build. As your build seems to suit a newbie, so I just started playing this build for 2 days, and he is now 8 years old. I just got 2 spark gems, and thought that they were spork gems. HAHA! But, wait, I just wonder will there be any difference to

1. socket the gems at different gear
2. socket 2 or more same kind of gems, just like 2 spark or 2 spork

Thank you very much for the guide(s) again.

yw :) Nope there wouldn't be a difference. It'll just take up an additional space. Using one spark gem is enough, unless you plan to use a totem for your other spark as well, in which case you'll require two spark gems.

"
MeShuRa escreveu:
I have an idea with build close to this, but without ES at all, not sure if it will work or not, but i have a problem here. This is what i want - BUILD, or something close to this. With this tree i could get only 144% HP, and im not sure if it will be enough for pure HP build.
Help me to improve my build, i think it can be fun build =)

I think i've just replied your PM. It won't synergise well unfortunately. It'll just be unique but that's about it
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional