PC reinício dos servidores em:
Eles estarão de volta em aproximadamente .
Xbox reinício dos servidores em:
Sony reinício dos servidores em:

Can't kill Dominus :(

I am level 57 with duelist on merciless and i can't kill the final boss. I have a hard time even with the bosses before him - those 3 black guard champions and the monsters - i have to isolate them because if i fight them all the kill me 100%.

And when i get to Dominus i can't even beat him in the first form. I leap near him , when he punches the ground with that aoe shit , and leaves me with like 15% health when i start running and regenerate , and then i repeat the action above , eventually he gets me with his ghost wave.

Can you give me any tips on this topic?

Can i link somehow my character skill tree and inventory?
You mean cruel? Merciless Dominus is level 68.
Level 57? You can't fool me, I got my eye on u m8.
You seem rather under leveled for this fight. Also, move away from his strong AoE attack, you're not supposed to just stand and eat it.
I meant cruel lolz.
Most people can't solo Dominus nowadays, at least not with level appropriate gear at the correct level range. He's quite tough, hits like a freight train, and uses most of the player's nastiest tricks right back at them.

My suggestion is to do what I did. Get to the door that leads to him, create a public group named something like ,'Come kill Dominus! TP up!'

People will show up and you'll kill him.... eventually. Even with 6 players, he's really tough to kill.

I'm sure a whole bunch of people will come in here and tell us that they can solo them blindfolded with one hand behind their backs in 2.7 seconds flat. Good for them.

Most of us need to bring a bunch of friends.
That's how i did it , in a party. But i was still frustrated that i can't beat him mano-a-mano , so i started another duelist , with who i will pick every health skill i can get to , and try to get health gear.

With the last one i got to 1500 hp , and at some point i stopped increasing my health , probably that's why i died so fast.

Do you know what kind of damage he does with the ground slam? How about with that stupid ghost spam?
Última edição por SaynotoKlaus em 1 de nov de 2013 09:30:43
The Dominus encounter feels like Talic the Defender, Madawc the Guardian, and Korlic the Protector are being puppeted by the aborted child of Belial and Andariel who'se life idol was Scorpion from Mortal Kombat and has a weird hankering for raising zombies, then gives you cancer, repeatedly.

I love it.

I think it's well established now that this game hates solo players
"
SaynotoKlaus escreveu:
That's how i did it , in a party. But i was still frustrated that i can't beat him mano-a-mano , so i started another duelist , with who i will pick every health skill i can get to , and try to get health gear.

With the last one i got to 1500 hp , and at some point i stopped increasing my health , probably that's why i died so fast.

Do you know what kind of damage he does with the ground slam? How about with that stupid ghost spam?

the first form deals lightning damage if I'm not mistaken... But anyway, I guess 1500 it's not enought to solo him with a melee, unless you deal crazy high damage with high life leech. Don't stand and try to tank the lightning smash and the lightning bolts... those attacks have a fairly long animation, move away as you see them. Just keep mobile far away from the top part of the room where the adds spawn, and jump on him in between his attacks, get a couple of hits in and jump out before he can counter. Personally I find his second form far worse than his first (can't survive well the bleeding with CI...)
IGN: Nanaya_Kiri

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional