1.0.0f Patch Notes

WHAT IS ALBINO EVENT??? some1 can answer?
HOW I CAN GET THERE?
If they nerf CWDT because "everybody uses it and it's strong", then why isn't GGG nerfing Multistrike?

Everybody doing melee uses it, and it's strong too. It's exactly the same.
Also, you get it on the same quest as CWDT.

I see Multistrike being sold for MORE chaos than CWDT. Doesn't this mean that there's more demand, and therefore more use?

I love CWDT. I'm not a min-maxing obsessed player. I just like that I don't have to press Enduring Cry / Molten Shell EVERY FREAKING TIME EACH 6-7 SECONDS (and wait for the animations)

I don't find it good because it's powerful, I find it good because it's CONVENIENT.
Reinstalling helped for the bug that kept the version of the game as 1.0.0e. Now when I start the game it is the current 1.0.0f version like it's supposed to.
Forever a noob
ok, nerf cwdt, but why dont buff other gems? Animate guardian, animate weapon, curse on hit, anger (+5 fire dmg for 60% mana. really?) etc - absolutely useless now. And u just going to nerf other gems. great.
rus/en, GMT+4
"
Does the cast when damage taken cooldown apply individually for each copy of that gem you have equipped, or does it prevent other ones from activating as well?

From playing, I think the cooldown applies to each individual skill allocated to it and it alternates in between.

I'm not seeing all 3 skills used.
"
plesi42 escreveu:
If they nerf CWDT because "everybody uses it and it's strong", then why isn't GGG nerfing Multistrike?

Everybody doing melee uses it, and it's strong too. It's exactly the same.
Also, you get it on the same quest as CWDT.

I see Multistrike being sold for MORE chaos than CWDT. Doesn't this mean that there's more demand, and therefore more use?

I love CWDT. I'm not a min-maxing obsessed player. I just like that I don't have to press Enduring Cry / Molten Shell EVERY FREAKING TIME EACH 6-7 SECONDS (and wait for the animations)

I don't find it good because it's powerful, I find it good because it's CONVENIENT.

Asolutely agree with you, mate.

Btw sorry for off topic, but what about desincs? Any good news should we wait? Still unplayable atleast for meele characters (EU region).
Rip Melee thx to all the dischargers ruining it for us melees i hope you are happy

I have the feeling soon this Gem will be used by nobody after GGG is done nerfing it.
Última edição por Kamro em 6 de nov de 2013 06:15:02
"
darkel escreveu:
"
Does the cast when damage taken cooldown apply individually for each copy of that gem you have equipped, or does it prevent other ones from activating as well?

From playing, I think the cooldown applies to each individual skill allocated to it and it alternates in between.

I'm not seeing all 3 skills used.

Yeah, that's how it works now. I'm sad. RIP melee. "Thanks" to casters...
Nice. But when do we have to expect the fix of auras running with blood magic items like Malachai's or Covenant?
i think Enfeeble and Enduring Cry both were used but i could be wrong. But once they add the casting animation and the mana cost, melees will be f.....

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional