1.0.0g Patch Notes

"
terrex escreveu:
So, now any itemlevel glorious plate can now go Kaoms? Same to Shavronnes?

This makes perfect sense to me. As long as you have the right base item u should be able to get it's unique.

I'm glad GGG is reversing their stand on this, it was very puzzling (and stupid).

P.S.

WTS

lol
"
enigma1406 escreveu:
Only Kaom's Heart and Shavronne's removed from map only list?

agree 100%. finding it hard to play the game knowing i cant find what i want. not to mention every orb of chance i used since launch was a waist. not good enough.
If you want to gate those other items behind maps, that's ok, so long as it's NOT ITEM LEVEL 78. Your "experience change" in 1.0 affected less than 50 people. I counted. How many people run 76 maps on a regular basis? Even if you increased the drop rates of those uniques 1000%, it's still just the rich get richer, and will only drive up prices of said maps for people who continuously get fucked over by your map RNG system. I don't see why this is so hard to understand.

Will people quit playing? I couldn't say. What I can say is that it will most definitely push people out of short term leagues back to standard/hc where lots of people ALREADY HAVE THESE ITEMS. Wish I could crawl around inside your heads to understand what you are thinking.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Cool. Any word on Desynch and Item Filtering? those are the two main issues that I have faced since day1 of playing POE. They are the main reasons I don't spend more in the ingame shops. Please address one day soon, cheers GGG :)
Damn why do people have to cry they can't get every item in the game..

GGG have done so much for this community, and people throw their toys out of the cot the moment something comes up that is different, GGG have always had a fair and open minded approach to trying things. This is only creating undue pressure which could result in a lack luster experience for everyone.

Give them some time and even a little space to try things out with their game, and you will see a richer experience for everyone. Once they have tried things out they can change and adjust but crying before it's even tried.. I don't even..

So what if you can't get the best items? Ever thought some people aren't meant to? There defiantly needs to be rewards for those that go above and beyond whether, you have the time or not is no excuse, it's just the way life works.

From a solo hc player.
#NeverGoing90
Última edição por TwistedTrip em 7 de nov de 2013 00:29:22
Were they placed back to ilvl 62 and ilvl 68 respectively?
IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.
Thank you for the flask fix!
"
TwistedTrip escreveu:

Give them some time and even a little space to try things out with their game, and you will see a richer experience for everyone. Once they have tried things out they can change and adjust but crying before it's even tried.. I don't even..

That's a good idea. They should have had a beta.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
So how does orb of chance work with rings/amulets/belts now? Can any amethyst or gold ring become andvarius/ming's heart? What itemlevel is required to chance these and other unique jewellery?
"
Kaom's Heart and Shavronne's Wrappings can now drop outside of maps.

What does this mean exactly?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional