1.0.1 Patch Notes

Wauw, I think this is the worst patch I have experienced so far. Both Purity n' CoDT is now ass. Solo play got even slower, cause now you gotta just manually cast all the spells before going in. Why exactly is it, that this ARPG has to get nerfed in every strong aspect?
I fear for the future.
worst patch ever
IGN: Pockey
Less people will be using CwDT now than use Phase Run...
/s

In all seriousness, though, with this patch now all of the support gems added on release will be equally useless. Why were they even added?

For example, I really don't understand the chance values on Cast on Crit and the like - you sacrifice two gem slots to have a small chance to cast a likely unsupported spell.

Should have not even bothered with these support gems if you didn't want them being used.
IGN: Ragearo
Was hoping map only uniques would be abolished this patch. Hope you guys haven't forgotten!
"
lethal_papercut escreveu:
"
XStinger escreveu:
Seen the CWDT nerf coming, large nerf? yes obviously

was it op as shit? yes again

Adapt or die, don't really matter what you think at this point =)

How is it you were able to see that it needed a nerf out the gate but guys @GGG apparently thought it was fine to release as it was 2 weeks ago?

It shows that GGG does a poor job of testing before adding stuff to the game, that or they don't have a very good comprehension of how ppl play their game. Either way it makes them look pretty dumb.

Beta is meant to be over but the game feels more like a beta than ever before.

I urge GGG to get their testing in order before releasing to the live realm, it's apparent that they are losing the trust of their playerbase & for a game that takes so much time investment it's not a good idea to fuck ppl around too much as they will just leave.

well i do work as software QA so it's my profession lol
"
Atroxg_G escreveu:
Why exactly is it, that this ARPG has to get nerfed in every strong aspect?
I fear for the future.

It´s not getting nerfed in every strong aspect.. Have you even seen ANY of kripps builds?

Suppose those arent op in the devs minds..
"
Ragearo escreveu:
Less people will be using CwDT now than use Phase Run...
/s

In all seriousness, though, with this patch now all of the support gems added on release will be equally useless. Why were they even added?

For example, I really don't understand the chance values on Cast on Crit and the like - you sacrifice two gem slots to have a small chance to cast a likely unsupported spell.

Should have not even bothered with these support gems if you didn't want them being used.

try lightning arrow+ chain + added fire/chaos + cast on crit + ek

on good mob it triggers 12 times. this ubeliveably powerful. you can replace added fire with inc crit chance or whatever

btw when week before release i prophecized that trigger gems will turn garbage because of no testing wharsoever ive been zerged by fanbois. i see many of them pissed now in this thread. suits you well.

pretty surprised that enfreble nerf got so little attention. while i advocated for it it is brutal and im surprised noone is crying yet

"
slacks escreveu:
It´s not getting nerfed in every strong aspect.. Have you even seen ANY of kripps builds?

Suppose those arent op in the devs minds..

I hope you realise, that alot of his builds actually has gotten nerfed. I really hope, that you knew, that I don't mean ALL as in the actual meaning of the word. My point still stands though: The patch is the worst sheit I have ever seen in PoE.
Última edição por Atroxg_G em 12 de nov de 2013 12:00:20
"
NihilSustinet escreveu:
"
Humanism escreveu:
Yeah it saddens me, that they want to nerf CWDT so hard. I completly understand the patchnotes since i am not dumb but if it really goes through with this patch, many people will leave this awesome game. It s like diablo3 where they nerfed everything to the ground.

People will stop playing cause the game isnt fun anymore, it s not about beeing imba and honestly i havent seen CWDT beeing IMBA in Nemesis. But like Kripp was saying it s fun to play around with it and if u nerf this gem so hard, this game wont be as much fun to play as it is right now.

I really like this game because it isnt perfect and these little flaws like not lvling a gem up is better for the character makes it so much more fun but in trying to correct this mistake, it only will make it worse.

SO plz listen to the community and dont nerf CWDT the way you intend to do

All hF and gL!

Exactly.

100% this.

And im not a whiner, i posted even good suggestions how the gem could be changed and still be viable.. but yeah nothing is in stone right? Maybe buff the gem next patch a bit so it will be more in line and fun again... cause what are games about? right.. about fun and since this is not a PvP game... well u should think maybe more about your actions.
CWDT change (nerf) is just bad and sad. Gem needed reshaping but not in such lame way. :(

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional