nullsFaith Rank 5 HC Build - Simple and Fun! (Updated Gear and Passives 12/24/12)

Keep in mind this build has no set offense which is why it's so fun! If you decide to make a similar build choose whichever offense you like ex. spells, melee, ranged.

Hey guys this is nullsFaith on the hardcore server. I would like to use this thread to explain my build since many people have asked me about it recently. First off, the goal was to be able to tank all content without any trouble. The easiest way to do this, I determined, was by stacking mass amounts of hp and hp regen. This technique is used by many blood magic users, but I wanted to go beyond that. I have no damage nodes at all and until recently just added some res nodes. I gathered that if I could stack only defenses through passives it would be easy to max damage through gear.

My Gear:
Spoiler
Currently I am using Freezing Pulse:
I plan to switch to wand + shield once I get the colors on my chest.
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível

My Passives:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDq0UTRUgGNsZLhmFGjghYCSqJ9Un7SmlKk0s6TWGNuk6szrhPC0_J0CgQ5xKfUz_TeNQUFRJWGNZ81uvXz9gS2aeZ6BodGwWbPZuqnTtdPF6uHrvguSD24d2iPGKr4zPkFWUoJ2qnrmiAKZXp4SpbqxZrKquk69stPm18rc-uc253cAaxFjE9sWKxq7G2M5x1I_YTdpi3Q3jaudS52PvDvAf8i_yRfPd9kj60vxL_MX-Cv6P

EDIT: If you looked at my gear you'll notice that pretty well all pieces have int or spell rolls. I am currently migrating between builds to test them all before OB.

EDIT: Just reached the 8k hp mark with a shield ;)

Tested Builds and Rank Out of 10 (Request a build through pm)
Spoiler

Ground Slam 7/10 || Freezing Pulse/Spells 19/20 || Bow 8/10 || Wands (TO COME) || Quill Rain 6/10 || Lightning Strike 2-Handed Axe 15/20 ||

Since I only took defensive nodes like hp and hp regen I have free will over any type of offense. I am currently switching to bows but the most effective offense seemed to be with Freezing Pulse and two wands. I use the blood magic support gem since the 250% mana cost multiplier gets nullified by the mass amounts of regen. I also too x4 oaks.

Enjoy :D
nulls
Good memories from closed beta: http://imgur.com/D2eSfYL - Damn fine chest.
May nullsFaith from closed beta safely rest in GGG's backups ;)
Última edição por null03 em 25 de dez de 2012 00:19:55
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
Did you just start as a Ground Slam Marauder or Sweep?
IGN - Customs
#1 Duelist Season 4
Would you like to tell me how it's playing without Unwavering stance?
And why don't you take Endurance Charges? You do not need them?
"
ThreeBlackBirds escreveu:
Would you like to tell me how it's playing without Unwavering stance?
And why don't you take Endurance Charges? You do not need them?

Probably with enough damage, your Heavy Strike's stun will be enough to prevent it to stun from Single target Rare mob.

For mobs, just control your distance and ground-slam.

EDITED:
Opps, just realize it's a Bow Marauder!!

You could potentially get Inner Force and lose that 5x 8% Life nodes.
Última edição por heatzz em 20 de dez de 2012 05:51:57
Sound good if u get it from wiped tree skill. But sound hard lv1 to 70 with that build.
2024 Activo.
SO how much HP do you have exactly? I recently respected my mara for fun into something like that - mass HP nodes without any damage ones - and managed to get 6.7K HP without perfct gear in terms of HP.
I used groundslam to level mostly. From what I've experienced freezing pulse will be a lot easier to level with since with all the regen and hp you can go duel wands.

ATM I have 7.6k hp with 600 Regen.

I've experimented with endurance charges a bit but since most of my builds have been ranged its really not useful, unless you have a lot of armour from gear already.
Última edição por null03 em 20 de dez de 2012 08:07:06
I'm running something similar with GS. Fitness seems much too good to skip on, it's only 2 strength nodes away. I max out regen and use Astramentis to meet dex/int requirements.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDjwUIBRNFFIUcRkuGjgkiyfVJ-0otTIJOlI62DrhPC09D0CgQapHfk3jUEdQUFRJVgRYY10AXz9gS2CIYSFhUmVNaHRs9nKpdO16uHrvfLt82YLkhNmE74Zgh2qI8YqvjM-QVZBslKCfy6IAplenMKeEqW6plKvFrFmsqq6TtfK3PrndxFjE9sWKxq7G2NSP2E3aYt-_51LnY-w47w7vTvAf8i_yRfPd9kj3Mve--Ov-Cv6P

I drop blood magic once I get a 6L Marohi and use haste/vitality/hatred.

I see how building like that would be better for 2h maces since your investing more passives into str. When I created my tree I was looking for the most versatile character. I have roughly 300 all attributes which means I can wear near all items.

EDIT: I've got low int atm since I removed some for res nodes and swapped ammy's. But it was 200-240 before.
Última edição por null03 em 20 de dez de 2012 21:55:53
how do you go about progressing with this build?
seems pretty tough/slow with just building hp/regen

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional