Season Five, Event 12: 1 Hour Descent

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Descent events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Touch (Unique Golden Bracers) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 23: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 21-22: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point
Check out the Descent Race Index to find out which rewards your get from the chests.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/442549

Also please help us add to the Scion index!
IGN: @GreenDude
Última edição por GreenDude em 16 de nov de 2013 03:50:14
"
GreenDude escreveu:
Check out the Descent Race Index to find out which rewards your get from the chests.

Well, kudos for the effort, but I do hope the rewards get scrambled to keep it interesting.
No need to outplan everything.
Descents are the only races I like nowadays.

I should go play Ehrgeiz's hard mode dungeon again; I like starting from nothing and seeing how far I can get before dying. (And dying to my own fault or bad luck, not to desync)

Speaking of desync; if I desync die while in this race, I'm about done with PoE again. Died twice the first season of races to desyncs (first ever hardcore deaths) before I gave up and quit the game entirely. It's annoyed me enough now to do the same once again.
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
"
DAOWAce escreveu:
if I desync die while in this race, I'm about done with PoE again. Died twice the first season of races to desyncs (first ever hardcore deaths) before I gave up and quit the game entirely. It's annoyed me enough now to do the same once again.

There are at least 2 good guides out there on how to avoid, and deal with desync. When you know desync inside and out, it's exceedingly rare that it causes a death. I've died 96 times in races, and i'd guess about 10% of them were from desync (ignoring Turbo Brutus). And most of those were my early deaths, when i didn't even know what desync was, let alone how to avoid/deal with it.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
DAOWAce escreveu:
Descents are the only races I like nowadays.

I should go play Ehrgeiz's hard mode dungeon again; I like starting from nothing and seeing how far I can get before dying. (And dying to my own fault or bad luck, not to desync)

Speaking of desync; if I desync die while in this race, I'm about done with PoE again. Died twice the first season of races to desyncs (first ever hardcore deaths) before I gave up and quit the game entirely. It's annoyed me enough now to do the same once again.

that sucks bro. maybe you should learn what causes desync and when you are most likely desynced then prevent it by altering your playstyle instead of QQ_Q_Q_Q-Q_Q_Q__Qq-q-qQ_Q_Q_Q_Q and dream about life with no desync.
and as ive said since closed beta "to master hardcore modes u must first master dsync" got my first 3 race points ever dsynced a bunch had plenty of close calls in the endless ledge yesterday but survived which is a huge confidence boost cause previous seasons i stopped trying to race cause i kept failing
can i get points though my char dead?
I have like 2000 ping to the server now :( but it's only to PoE servers? :(
D/C dead, sure no problems. EU servers crashed? ...

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional