SHARP's Dual Strike STEEL CANNON Build / GUIDE + VIDs.. recons. for SotV (68k dps)

b
b
b
Thx for yours answers and advices.

I'm lvling a scion now (hardcore).

b
I have a Scion Build that's kind of similar to this one.

I suggest you run only 3 auras.

choose Hatred, Grace and either Determination or Haste(Depending on map lvl whatever you want to play it safe or not).

Because you will only need to spend you passive points into 2*4% Reduced Mana Reserved and Sovereignty(Yes, goes right straight top left so no need to waste points). And.. done, that's all you need to run 3 auras.

Now you can spend your (whole lot) leftover points into those Hp nodes.

Your hp should hit at least 4.5k just fine and yes you'll be hell lot tougher this way.
Última edição por Rozerozz em 25 de nov de 2013 13:32:51
b
"
I have a Scion Build that's kind of similar to this one.
I suggest you run only 3 auras.

That means you have a totally different build; the only similarity is to have a scion :)

The power of Scion is coming from her position at talent tree as being able to reach to all directions; and in my opinion if we will choose a Scion it is wise to use this power.
For instance, if we plan to play with 3 auras and if we will go only to Sovereignty node groups it will be much more wise to choose a Templar or Mara but not a Scion.

"
Your hp should hit at least 4.5k just fine and yes you'll be hell lot tougher this way.

Sorry mate but I wouldnt aggree with u for toughness.. To say something I should use exactly the build you have and a similar gear on.
The only thing I can say that the difference is not only "the number" of auras.. but also to have a 66% increase the effect of ALL auras besides 2 more aura?
This 66% increase of effect of Auras is the main power of 5 Auras build and if u ask me it balances more than enough the loss of some + HP..

Any way this is my opinion and play style.. I respect for all kind of builds..
That is the main reason why I loved this game so much; we have almost infinite build possibilities.. and it is a real fun to develop a new build your own..
b
b

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional