[0.10.0] Eldritch Battery Ethereal Knives Shadow [Videos Included]

Lightning Strike is a melee attack...now if you mean Arc then yes that is a spell.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
My bad then! im just trying to find a good lightning strike build, but maybe its better to move to the witch forum..or if someone can appoint me any ;)! thanks
IGN : BGARF / ICYGARF / BAMGARF / PVPGARF / resoGARF / SiphonTrollGarf
I made a witch EK witch following this guide and using Quillrain + that quiver (good call btw, the projectile speed is amazing and I never would have thought of it). However, I rushed for the 25 mana per kill nodes to the left instead of heading straight for the shadow tree and I can spam as much as I want as long as there are multiple mobs. I might spec out of it once I can use mana leech.

edit: I should mention that killing with bear traps still leeches the mana to the trap and not to you. EK spamming works wonders though.
Última edição por vivn em 7 de jan de 2013 00:33:51
Following this build mostly at lvl 49, got EB very early on and now i'm struggling a tiny bit because I dont have a 5l/6l chest.
Is there anyone who has the mechanics of how EK scales with added plain phys dmg and % phys dmg, when using Added Fire Damage and Hatred? I am unsure how I actually get higher DPS, except getting faster cast speed.
Hey man, like how detailed the guide is. I would like some advice on early early game. Should I use something else aside from EK to level at first or what? Cause mana problems are prominent since the beginning and I dont have any way to counter that.
"
Kung120 escreveu:
Following this build mostly at lvl 49, got EB very early on and now i'm struggling a tiny bit because I dont have a 5l/6l chest.

What links with ur EK are u using? If you check out my current set of gear, I got to level 77 pretty easily with just a 4L boots for EK.

"
Metallica290 escreveu:
Hey man, like how detailed the guide is. I would like some advice on early early game. Should I use something else aside from EK to level at first or what? Cause mana problems are prominent since the beginning and I dont have any way to counter that.

Good point, considering the number of qsns i've gotten regarding early game gameplay, I'll add in a section regarding early game gameplay once I get back from uni!

"
nikentic escreveu:
Is there anyone who has the mechanics of how EK scales with added plain phys dmg and % phys dmg, when using Added Fire Damage and Hatred? I am unsure how I actually get higher DPS, except getting faster cast speed.

Added plain phys damage on gear doesn't add to EK damage. %physical damage on anything except weapons is global and applies to EK dps. That mod on weapons doesn't apply to EK dps. Not sure if that answers ur question

Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Invalesco escreveu:
"
nikentic escreveu:

Added plain phys damage on gear doesn't add to EK damage. %physical damage on anything except weapons is global and applies to EK dps. That mod on weapons doesn't apply to EK dps. Not sure if that answers ur question

Exactly, thanks! How about Attack Speed %? You have taken a point of it in your tree but I am unsure how it affects EK.
"
nikentic escreveu:
"
Invalesco escreveu:
"
nikentic escreveu:

Exactly, thanks! How about Attack Speed %? You have taken a point of it in your tree but I am unsure how it affects EK.

Attack speed % doesn't affect EK at all. I took it for the easy access to the projectile damage nodes as well as the much needed dex for Bear Trap. I probably should put that in the guide as well
Build of the Week 14
ok added an EK mechanics section as well as an early gameplay tips section. hopefully those help!
Build of the Week 14

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional