[0.10.0] Eldritch Battery Ethereal Knives Shadow [Videos Included]

"
Invalesco escreveu:
ok added an EK mechanics section as well as an early gameplay tips section. hopefully those help!

Loving the information added, it helps a lot.
ok guys i have a question here, im not the best player ever but i know some shizz, if you help 1 of the bandits and kill the other 2 you get the skill point or you just lose it?
You get their reward.

Oak 45(or is it 40 I forget)HP
Alira 40(never even thought of taking this one so not sure on amount) Mana
Kaitryn is 8% all Resistances

Only time you get the skill point is if you kill em all.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
So yesterday I died at lvl 50 getting cocky around a desyncing rare merveil's daughter (The ones that shoot the tidal waves) Responding to your question from earlier I was using G-G-G-R sockets on the boots but I had just bought chain and wanted to see the full combo of mana leech, added fire dmg, faster proj., and chain on my EK. I surely could have gone for very long with just those 4l boots.
"
Kung120 escreveu:
So yesterday I died at lvl 50 getting cocky around a desyncing rare merveil's daughter (The ones that shoot the tidal waves) Responding to your question from earlier I was using G-G-G-R sockets on the boots but I had just bought chain and wanted to see the full combo of mana leech, added fire dmg, faster proj., and chain on my EK. I surely could have gone for very long with just those 4l boots.

Ouch, RIP. It happens. At least the wipe is coming soon anyway, and you've learnt to be more cautious :)

On another note, just added some stats and uploaded 2 gameplay vids, one of which was a blood magic map. First time i've ever done a blood magic map mod and it had to be in HC on a L69 map haha. Hence if you guys notice, I was a little hesitant/unsure when entering the map.

Well, enjoy!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Thats another difference I get one of those maps its time to re-roll it lol.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
your video just showed up in my youtube feed! nice build inva! looks interesting and I think I will try it out next week after my exams.
Casual Exile.

how many of ur items r found n how many did u actually craft?
I will use this in the race of the week. Any tips for pre-ruthless considering gear and where to farm, if ever?
thx for guide! good work

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional