Do not loot orbs

stopped loot orbs, gems and scrolls, that it can be?
Hey, can you please email support@grindinggear.com if you have any issues like this. We will look into it for you.
Having any trouble? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
"
valerazefir escreveu:

Have the same prob.
//And support dos not get back to me.
Última edição por lolprodk em 25 de nov de 2013 02:39:58
"
lolprodk escreveu:
"
valerazefir escreveu:

Have the same prob.

No currency dropping for me either after farming the same spot for 3ish hours. Already tried contacting support. Dunno how long it normally takes. Already tried to google the problem and the only concrete answer I found is that I could be flagged for botting.

Which seems highly unlikely 2 me for obvious reasons.
Última edição por Vandenreich em 25 de nov de 2013 07:14:03
"
Vandenreich escreveu:
"
lolprodk escreveu:
"
valerazefir escreveu:

Have the same prob.

No currency dropping for me either after farming the same spot for 3ish hours. Already tried contacting support. Dunno how long it normally takes. Already tried to google the problem and the only concrete answer I found is that I could be flagged for botting.

Which seems highly unlikely 2 me for obvious reasons.

Same, no support. Considering stopping until they have fixet it.
Dont know if, its just cus "the rich" dont use them, and just keeping them. But i think then you shut have a max or what ever, or just do it for them so they dont get so many orbs.
I have played for 3 hours now, and i have got, 1 ID Scroll and 1 WebS, NO GEMS! Or what ever !

WHAT IS GONING ON GGG????!

There MOST BE someone els with this prob.?
Última edição por lolprodk em 25 de nov de 2013 07:59:23
If you have emaild them then wait for a reply, the wait time was 5-7 days a few days ago
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 escreveu:
If you have emaild them then wait for a reply, the wait time was 5-7 days a few days ago

Ok see you in 3 days. WTF (sorry!) But really!
"
lolprodk escreveu:
"
lagwin1980 escreveu:

No point in playing if no currency is dropping for me so there goes a whole week because (probably) of the flagging system. Pff..
Última edição por Vandenreich em 25 de nov de 2013 09:50:55
"
Vandenreich escreveu:
"
lolprodk escreveu:
"
lagwin1980 escreveu:

No point in playing if no currency is dropping for me so there goes a whole week because (probably) of the flagging system. Pff..

Yeah. All becurse of a stopit system.
The system is fine for me, but IF IT SHUT BE THERE! Then support SHUT be faster to reply, and get it fixet.

I know they have alot to do, but i mean COMEON.!
Última edição por lolprodk em 25 de nov de 2013 11:58:31
"
lolprodk escreveu:
Yeah. All becurse of a stopit system.
The system is fine for me, but IF IT SHUT BE THERE! Then support SHUT be faster to reply, and get it fixet.

I know they have alot to do, but i mean COMEON.!

Do you mean "should"?

Support is working as fast as they can to respond to all requests. They've hired more people and are slowly making progress on the backlog (rather than getting further behind). Keep in mind that this is a free game by an indie company (not Blizzard), so they don't have the resources in many cases to hire 200 more people to answer emails. They're doing the best they can with what they have. They'll get your account squared away as soon as they can. Just be patient.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional