terrible bad bug lag
terrible bad sync problem
terrible bad lvling system

results= TERRIBLE BAD DIABLO COPY
THIS GAME ABSOLUTELY PAY TO WIN.
good work GGG

Dont let the bad bug bite ;-p
Good work with fixes
Great to see the supporter pack sales going that strong :) I am a Survivor! Yeah!
"
Aux escreveu:
Very painful to see the further nerfing of Viper Strike without any way to "specialize" in the damage type, be it support gems or talents.

Viper strike wasnt nerfed.... It was buffed. You can now use splash with it.
"
Finnze14 escreveu:
Finally i can see my correct dual strike dps

Ooooooooooooooooor...... You could do some actual math and find out your real dps.
"
narg62 escreveu:
"
Aux escreveu:
Very painful to see the further nerfing of Viper Strike without any way to "specialize" in the damage type, be it support gems or talents.

pretty much everybody agree that viper strike in current form is a dead skill

what is your vs setup and how it fares in 70+ maps?
"
sidtherat escreveu:
"
narg62 escreveu:
"
Aux escreveu:

pretty much everybody agree that viper strike in current form is a dead skill

what is your vs setup and how it fares in 70+ maps?

Lol, I never said I USE it.

Tht would just be stupid.

I was only stating that it got a buff. It now hits multipul enemies at once and is still just as weak.
"
narg62 escreveu:

I was only stating that it got a buff. It now hits multipul enemies at once and is still just as weak.

I'm sur you noticed the awfull damage reduction of the skill as a buff as well...
Aaaannnndd GGG is still awesome. Thanks for the good work.
"
bersi23 escreveu:
"
Nemasname escreveu:
"
bersi23 escreveu:

Ok, good to know. But, the term DPS means damage per second. How does the calculation work, if it is possible to calculate with just the first hit or with both hits aswell? Then it is not per second but per... what devs like?
Besides of that, is it different from char to char, how many spins per second the char does? If yes, how do they calculate the DPS and do they do that? I have the feeling, this DPS tooltip is absolutely pointless.

Wat. You gain spins per second based on attack speed, so once in X time, you do a spin, which is 2 attacks, so if you do 100 per attack (Alrdy counting the damage effectiveness) and have 10 APS, then you do 100*2*10, assuming everything hits, you have 100% hit chance and no crit. What's so hard to understand about this tooltip?

Tnx for clear explanation.

Np. Actually, I didn't really use the right words, should have used hits instead of attacks. I at least think it works like that, no reason it shouldn't.
Let's just say I like quitting accounts.

"just for try, for see and for know"
Última edição por Nemasname em 3 de dez de 2013 15:23:37

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional