Season Five, Event 83: 1 Hour Descent Champions

so fun, leapslammed into a wall so i couldnt move and got killed by the arc bitches while i was logging out
For once the desync was actually manageable, died to a horribly stacked room in inner halls 2, but that was from me being stupid... I love these descent champion races :)

Spoiler

Última edição por Necrolis em 6 de dez de 2013 12:00:10
Yep... welcome to desync. I got ripped off by him too.

Rng sure plays no part in these races!
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Only a bit better than last time after a rough start with no chest until third level :(

Spoiler

Dem unused exalts...
IGN: ITTVx
SHOP (archived): 312212
Última edição por ITTVx em 6 de dez de 2013 12:03:57
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Iamponch escreveu:
so fun, leapslammed into a wall so i couldnt move and got killed by the arc bitches while i was logging out

You can leap slam out again.

"
Morsexier escreveu:

What is that thing? :o

What gives. if you delete your char right over the race you don't receive lvl points? Is this a bug?
"
Hassefar60 escreveu:
"
Iamponch escreveu:

You can leap slam out again.

oh i tried ;P damn thing wouldnt move :D
up until that point my rng was pretty good so was a good race
gear
Spoiler

ripped at lvl 19 to lightning thorns and a million arcers
IGN: alba

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional