Barrage = Strafe?

Maybe it's a DoT version of RoA, similar to Firestorm.
Willing to bet it desyncs...

Waiting for them to hype it up like Cyclone and then say "it won't desync" and then release and it's the 2nd worst desyncing skill in game.
"
Garr0t escreveu:
Nah. I'm thinking it's much more straight forward than that.
Barrage is going to be multi-strike for ranged attack skills.

Barrage is a skill, not a support. It might be some kind of rapid-fire skill though. I'd like to see an ultra-rapid fire bow/wand skill that encourages you to hold down the mouse button for a while, like an weapon-based version of Incinerate.
Última edição por Incompetent em 3 de dez de 2013 05:38:08
"
Incompetent escreveu:
"
Garr0t escreveu:
Nah. I'm thinking it's much more straight forward than that.
Barrage is going to be multi-strike for ranged attack skills.

Barrage is a skill, not a support. It might be some kind of rapid-fire skill though. I'd like to see an ultra-rapid fire bow/wand skill that encourages you to hold down the mouse button for a while, like an weapon-based version of Incinerate.

A new want skill would be nice, there are not many want specific skills yet.
It's the Barrage from Median XL, Laz influenced this one while he was still working on uniques.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I'm totally making this up :)
Última edição por LogoOnPoE em 3 de dez de 2013 05:44:41
Don't the Chimera creatures in Act 3 have an ability called Barrage - I assume the player skill will be like that but for bows (and wands?)
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
Would love to see Barrage + GMP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKYyYGf4l8Y#t=39
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Última edição por Alternalo em 3 de dez de 2013 07:58:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2z_CP35Vhk
I think its going to be an attack like the titty bitches and peacock lizards have (yeah can't remember what they are named). Its probably going to have a 20-30% damage effectiveness and each attack will hit like 10 times and maybe 100% pierce effect

Edit: 10 hits is OP. Maybe 5 hits per attack
Última edição por TheJedipimp em 3 de dez de 2013 08:55:18
I hope it's something like what I suggested some time ago

"
PanzerSoul escreveu:
For use together with wands/bows. This skill would fire your weapon at a high speed (based on your attk speed, but with a multiplier) towards the target continuously, but with a spread effect, and reduced dmg and/or accuracy

The support gem would do the same with projectile skills.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional