Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Has anyone tried corrupting Aura gems with successful outcome?
can anyone help me do this build but for armour based gear?

"
Mathil escreveu:
6L

Wow, awesome find man! Glad to see that you're doing so well with the build. Hopefully somebody runs into an evasion 6L that you can trade it for.

I see you're running Life Leech, do you find that it's still superior to LGOH?

Back to the grind..
"
Daniel_ippy escreveu:
can anyone help me do this build but for armour based gear?

This is a super long thread, but having gone back and read the whole thing over the past week I can tell you that at one point Mathil tried it with armor instead of evasion and he said it was not nearly as effective. So it's not recommended to try and do it that way.
Hi guys, I'm not sure how should i spend my passive skills as a ranger..which way should i focus first on the passive tree? please if anyone kind enough to create maybe 3-4 different stages passive skills build(30pts,60pts,90pts,120pts).. thanks in advance
▒▒▒░░ ♕ my SHOP http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/817174 ♕ ░░▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░ ♕ my IGN@oOAmbushRangerOo ♕ ░░▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░ ♕ WTS 70/71/72/73/74/75 maps 0.5/3:2c/1c/2c/3c/4c ░░▒▒▒
"
Lye51 escreveu:
"
Futon escreveu:

I would go with this build instead.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1DH0QfxGWFE0WbxcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHaoi6iQ8JKoksCaVJ6kn7S9vMok1kjbpOyg8LUZxSVFKyE3jUzVVS1XGVdZX4lnzWlJabWBDZOdmnm1sbXtuPW6qb55wu3Kpd-V82X_GgKSDCYbRiPGPRpBVkyebXZu1na6iAKcIp1ynhKiarKq0DLVItfK3PriTwBrDOsT2xp7GrspKzerPZdDQ1CPZE-GI42ro1uw48B_yl_Pd9tr60vsJ_gr-jw==

212% life
Acrobatics
- 3% attack speed

Gain enough dex you don't have to take the 30 dex passive. Instead of life wheel and beserking you take the health and attack speed in the shadow section. For 6 nodes in the shadow section you gain: 15ias + 30 dex + 10 str + 24% life + 20 life/20 mana. For 6 nodes in the life wheel beserking section you gain: 18% attack speed, 12% life, 10 str.

So it's worth skipping Ballistic Mastery and Hearth of Oak for it? Like your build btw. How about taking out 12 % life from Scion Life Wheel and invest into Static Blows?

thats the best one ive seen so far!!

and you can drop teh 2 x 6% life nod add 3 lvl and go get ONDAR GUILE!!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
Futon escreveu:
"
xenochaos1 escreveu:
160% hp is really low...

and the build in the OP thread are broekn with 113 passive points to spend which is not duable at all

reall build should have arround 98 points spents = lvl 80

EDIT:
HERE is Mine 98 pts:

no acrobatics, no ondar guile (we cannot afford that with new change since we eed mroe hp)
total 206% max HP
same DPS
28 chaos resist
if you guys can do better let me know!!

I would go with this build instead.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1DH0QfxGWFE0WbxcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHaoi6iQ8JKoksCaVJ6kn7S9vMok1kjbpOyg8LUZxSVFKyE3jUzVVS1XGVdZX4lnzWlJabWBDZOdmnm1sbXtuPW6qb55wu3Kpd-V82X_GgKSDCYbRiPGPRpBVkyebXZu1na6iAKcIp1ynhKiarKq0DLVItfK3PriTwBrDOsT2xp7GrspKzerPZdDQ1CPZE-GI42ro1uw48B_yl_Pd9tr60vsJ_gr-jw==

212% life
Acrobatics
- 3% attack speed

Gain enough dex you don't have to take the 30 dex passive. Instead of life wheel and beserking you take the health and attack speed in the shadow section. For 6 nodes in the shadow section you gain: 15ias + 30 dex + 10 str + 24% life + 20 life/20 mana. For 6 nodes in the life wheel beserking section you gain: 18% attack speed, 12% life, 10 str.

I just crunched the numbers. Here's the delta between his build and your build:

Lose

+12% Dmg
+3 ias
+16% chaos resist

Gain

+10 str
Acrobatics
+20 mana
+6% life

Honestly I'm not sure which is better.
"

I just crunched the numbers. Here's the delta between his build and your build:

Lose

+12% Dmg
+3 ias
+16% chaos resist

Gain

+10 str
Acrobatics
+20 mana
+6% life

Honestly I'm not sure which is better.

Well, if you think you wont level higher than level 80 you should go with my build, but if you are interested in going higher level his build as more place for improvement past lvl 80.
You are already near Ondar Guile, which is actually really awesome, (speaking for myself), from lvl 80 to 90 i will go get ondar guile (easily attainable with his build), than i will get a bit more hp, available beside ondar guilde 2x8% and 1x12% (which is also more easily attainable with his build)

So i would say if you think you will stop lvling at 80 take my build, i you think you can reach lvl90 take his build!!, there is only 5-6 passive deifferences you can alway just use your refund passive point to switch back and forth!!

and the +16% chaos resist is only 1 node away so it is easily available for his build too

EDIT:
ALSO where do you see the +12% Dmg ??! i can't seem to find it?! i have the same :
-inc buff effect and the same inc aura effet, also the same inc ele dmg too so where do you see that 12% difference?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Última edição por xenochaos1 em 6 de mar de 2014 11:17:52
"
Mathil escreveu:

An update for my loyal followers. Currently #2 on Ambush ladder playing the spec from a shadow starting point and soloing all the way. Just then found that 6L (don't want to risk chroming it any further since I have so few) and alt/regal'd + corrupted that sword.

So... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The spec is still great though. Basically competing with top 5 all the way through the day by soloing with a 4L. Claws with LoH up to about lvl 50 help with leveling btw.

Hows it looking out as far going shadow, would that be an improvement from going the scion one?
Última edição por humez89 em 6 de mar de 2014 11:58:09
Here's my build

I dropped Heart of Oak but did pick up 1% life regen since I felt it was missing. Especially with life leech no longer queuing.

I reach down for Ondar's Guile and pick up the 3 juicy life nodes on the way down. I do feel it's worth losing a small percent of life to grab Ondar's because it makes you immune (basically) to an entire set of attacks. Most of the time that I was stunned it was from projectiles so I feel like I never get stunned.

This is level 88. If I were to do a level 80 build Honestly I'd remove Inner Force and maybe the nodes to Berserking making that my final reach since it's perfectly viable without. I actually ran without innerforce before the respec and solo'd level 78 maps fine.

My DPS is 11K. AND my gems aren't even fully leveled! Haste, Wrath and Anger are only level 19. Faster Attacks is only level 18.

Gear
Spoiler
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional