Season Five, Event 120: 1 Hour Descent Champions

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

You are able to read up information regarding Descent: Champions events here

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Descent: Champions events.

As Descent: Champions is a new event, the prizes for reaching specific levels is subject to change based on results and feedback.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 26: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-25: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-9: 1 Reward Point

Alternate Prizes:
The following are awarded to all players to complete them, not just the first.
  • Defeat Rukuku, the Pagan God: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat The Brute: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat Hatestorm: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat Avatar of the Tempest: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat General Gravicius: 1 Reward Point

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty The Freezing Chamber: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty The Obelisks of Faith: 2 Reward Points

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Kaom's Sign Unique Item (20 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Stormcloud Unique Item (10 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Fairgrave's Tricorne Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Moonstone Ring Item (5 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Gifts From Above Unique Item (3 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Divination Distillate Unique Item (1 available to be won)

wtf I dont even
I... I just cannot believe it...
After all i've been through races in this season this one was a crown jewel of BAD luck.
1st minute into the race and my piece of shit ISP decides that i don't need internet connection. Out on lvl 1. Seriously, it's the FIRST minute. Everything was fine the whole day, but the moment i'm joining the race... fuck...
Restoring takes forever i'm 20+ minutes late and doing entrance hall, while others are past Cruel.
Then - not a single 2h weapon drop. I had to check almost every single crate in the Chambers of Greed just to get one 2h axe. Needless to say i've wasted all my hp flasks and died while fighting Brute (almost got him but it's next to impossible without healing).

I'm literally just 11 fucking points short of heup ring and such shit happens to me in one race after another. ISP, desync, bs drop. Rinse and repeat.
Loot in the game was so awful for me that i've decided to get into races - in order to get at least one guaranteed useful unique item. But in seems that even in races the game won't let me get it. It's just unbelievable.

GG

He doesnt die, I ran out of flask charges and he 2 shotted me. Keep SoulEater out of race bosses please. atleast the required ones.
Última edição por chenchilla em 15 de dez de 2013 19:04:18
My ISP dropped for almost 10 minutes in the middle of the race. Still my first time hitting level 17 and first time getting to the Avatar, had him at about 1/2 life before I died with about 3 minutes left. Mediocre for most but I'm pretty stoked, onto my next goal of lv 19 and take out the avatar.

I don't know how the hell people hit 26 in this, I have to start watching some Twitch streams. I don't feel I waste a lot of time on my inventory or skills, I must be taking too long getting to the next level of the dungeon.
Killed General AFTER league ended.

Gotta be the closest call ever.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/Boooof/fffffffsdfsdfsd_zpsf45a707d.jpg~original
Set the record I guess. Could easily have hit 3 mil XP but I played a bit too safe and went into nexus at 2 min, killed general in 35 seconds.

Rolled this with Ex

5 mobs later :

off Exile in Rasping.

Rest of the gear is insane as you can see.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Well, I'm getting better...slowly. Lvl 15 and Hatred + Leap Slam...dang....clear stuff quick.
Best race ever. Killed Hatestorm for the first time in the last sec of the race xD

Made this after race ended. Dat pos-race luck!

Got good luck with gears today, always good weapons dropping!
Spoiler

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional