1.0.3b Patch Notes

"
Ithilien escreveu:
"
TRV escreveu:
I wish I could turn off the mouse zoom. Its annoying as fuck and this "bug" was my favorite feature of the last patch.

You can rebind it. I was always accidentally zooming with the wheel, so I changed it to F2 and F3.

Just uncheck mouse zoom at the bottom of the UI tab in options :P
"
Ithilien escreveu:
"
Matonk escreveu:
Ill be interested to see if this fixed the problems, in 2 hours when steam will apparently finish downloading it...

Mine is done. Not in time for the first burst race though.

Yeah it actually finished within about 5 minutes. Steam is just really bad at starting downloads / making time estimates with this game for some reason.

Anyway, hexmaster seems to be working so far, which is good because that was the major issue facing me playing. I just hope some of the other ones I've been reading about all day get fixed too.
And here I was hoping you guys might fix the massive de-sync that have been prevalent lately.....
cant login anyone else have this problem?
I am also getting the issue with not being able to log in. Saying i do not have the correct version. This is after 1.0.3b being downloaded

Picture in link Below:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=203109527
Fahx- My First Shadow
SparkFahx- Lightning Witch
Última edição por DethFox em 11 de dez de 2013 22:49:23
"
windz escreveu:
nice i can finally zoom

You can use keybind to zoom in and out, that's what I did.
I thought that somehow I messed up my mousewheel when I cant zoom with it.
Just what I wanted, thanks! ^^
Shadow Character Build:
Essence Drain + Contagion + Curse Vulnerable on Damage Taken + Decoy Totem
Armor + Energy Shield
Wand + Spirit Shield
"
DethFox escreveu:
I am also getting the issue with not being able to log in. Saying i do not have the correct version. This is after 1.0.3b being downloaded

Picture in link Below:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=203109527

I notice the image says you're running v1.03 and not v1.03b, perhaps that's your issue? You're assuming you have the latest patch when you don't.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
GGG you are the best developer team ever...patchig game so fast...keep on the good work.
"
Sophung escreveu:
"
Ithilien escreveu:
"
TRV escreveu:
I wish I could turn off the mouse zoom. Its annoying as fuck and this "bug" was my favorite feature of the last patch.

You can rebind it. I was always accidentally zooming with the wheel, so I changed it to F2 and F3.

Just uncheck mouse zoom at the bottom of the UI tab in options :P

Yeah, I didn't remember there was an option for that, but I had it disabled already. What I was talking about was rebinding the PgUP/PgDown keys (I think these were the default ones). After disabling the mouse wheel, I did it so I could access the zoom with my left hand.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional