Best MF build in PoE?

"
solwitch escreveu:
I have a 300 IIR and 100 IIQ shadow melee build. It's in one of my videos. Awww sporkers are fun :)

just watched the video...quality is awful.

300 iir and 100 iiq is very decent but the clearing speed is very very low....even 66 maps will take a looong time to clear with this build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
My build is 111% iiq 380% iir 4k hp capped res 17k dmg and around 90% phys reduction with granite
Keyword: legacy soultaker
"
xNomadx escreveu:
My build is 111% iiq 380% iir 4k hp capped res 17k dmg and around 90% phys reduction with granite
Keyword: legacy soultaker

i thought we're not talking about the broken scrubcore league...
:P
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
I'm currently running a Spectral Throw MF character. I believe after buffs I've got nearly 200 IIR and 100 IIQ... Running near max resists and decent DPS. I can do Piety runs in around 10 mins. I get 1 unique every 3-4 runs on average. Sometimes I get 2-3 unique drops per run.

Here is my gear I currently use.

Spoiler
IGN: Astynax__SP
meh those builds... -.- anyways.

Best built for mf is summoner spectre with Burning miscreation, my personal build is 70/440, burning miscreation melt everything so fking fast, to the point they might be considered op.
Imagine a discharger that procd everysecond everytime non stop.

ive done 74+ maps with blood magic while being low life without even casting 1 spell, while resists are bellow -10.

Well its not fun at some point, definetly some bosses like piety will tend to kill your spectres and you will end up having to go back tor evive them

But since the DOT patch this build has just became stupid, i was getting 15 uniques within 2-3 hours, shit ton of useless rares. But before 1.0 i did over 2500+ solo map mf runs and lvld 2 summoners to 89 so even with the unique and rare rain you eventually get tired of playing this build. What is the point of walking around just left clicking the floor and then the loot.

I am sure you will have more fun using any of the previous mentioned build, summoner will feel more like if you where working for currency instead of actually playing the game
IGN: RFFP
"
benkeia escreveu:
Spoiler

Best built for mf is summoner spectre with Burning miscreation, my personal build is 70/440, burning miscreation melt everything so fking fast, to the point they might be considered op.

ive done 74+ maps with blood magic while being low life without even casting 1 spell, while resists are bellow -10.

Well its not fun at some point, definetly some bosses like piety will tend to kill your spectres and you will end up having to go back tor evive them

But since the DOT patch this build has just became stupid, i was getting 15 uniques within 2-3 hours, shit ton of useless rares. But before 1.0 i did over 2500+ solo map mf runs and lvld 2 summoners to 89 so even with the unique and rare rain you eventually get tired of playing this build. What is the point of walking around just left clicking the floor and then the loot.

I am sure you will have more fun using any of the previous mentioned build, summoner will feel more like if you where working for currency instead of actually playing the game
Would you say that Mon'Tregul's Grasp is necessary for that build? I really want to make a Summoner, never made one before, but it looks like Mon'Tregul is required.. >_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
benkeia escreveu:

inb4 summoners are the new sporkers....
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
I may be biased but i find EK dual totems to melt and the dmg scales very well with hatred and added fire dmg, other spells dont scale very well with supports and auras.

I can run any map with 100iiq and 300 iir.
Última edição por ResidentHippy em 12 de dez de 2013 13:15:31
"
azamantes escreveu:
"
solwitch escreveu:
I have a 300 IIR and 100 IIQ shadow melee build. It's in one of my videos. Awww sporkers are fun :)

just watched the video...quality is awful.

300 iir and 100 iiq is very decent but the clearing speed is very very low....even 66 maps will take a looong time to clear with this build

Actually the way I set up the path gave me extremely high dps the reason the weapon was low and also as long as I took on piety she barely touched me and well... Dominus lol... I broke the game I rarely if ever take damage, especially with the new tree.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Última edição por solwitch em 13 de dez de 2013 04:39:22
"
Astynax escreveu:
I'm currently running a Spectral Throw MF character.

Here is my gear I currently use.

Imo that ST gem arrangement could be better.
Mana leech gem - With some tree adjustments and 2% of mana leech on amu or gloves could be enough (it is for me). WED is clearly bad choice for your phys axe, even with hatred. Added fire damage would be much better.
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Última edição por Thorien_Kell em 13 de dez de 2013 06:57:43

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional