||||||||| THE UNDERGROUND ||||||||| Maps, Loot, Fun & Friendly Gaming!

Just a heads up. I'll be online for the next 2 hours and able to add you to my friends list, join the guild and get you the Ventrilo information. Just send me a whisper or PM me here.

Archon_TU
"In short, we don't care if someone's a millionaire -- if that person plans to degrade any member of the community or act in such a way that people will feel unwelcome here, then that person can fuck right off." - Charan, GGG Volunteer Moderator
Seriously stop double posting, it's spam.
Thanks for the bump! :)

ARPGfan accounts for like 12% of the content in this thread.
"In short, we don't care if someone's a millionaire -- if that person plans to degrade any member of the community or act in such a way that people will feel unwelcome here, then that person can fuck right off." - Charan, GGG Volunteer Moderator
"
Stardragonfire escreveu:
I'd be interested in joining, hoping to have a group together for OB

Welcome to The Underground, Stardragonfire.

Just a note to any new players that want help / groups for open beta -- we will end up having additional slots left on our ventrilo server & organize people into groups.

I'll be on ventrilo about 30 minutes prior to OB start.

PM me if interested in playing!

Archon_TU
what time Zone you playing from mainly?

im from Perth Aus +8 GMT
I play in EST (New York)

I think we are -5.

I suck at timezones. ;)
thats good ill be playing early morning - midday most days

wich will be 6pm-1am your time

I plan on doing ranger build LA MP build ect
I would like to play with you when OB starts.my in-game id will be Terrorgr pm me in-game i will be online right when OB starts p.s. i will be shadow class
Última edição por Terrorgr em 23 de jan de 2013 07:38:48
Ok great! See you shortly.

NOTE: WE HAVE ABOUT 5-6 SPOTS LEFT FOR NEW PEOPLE ON OUR VENTRILO SERVER.

If you want to start OPEN BETA with a group and have people to ask questions, share info / items and work as a team ... PM me.

Once we run out of spots, that's it. :)
Good luck in OB everyone. :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional