How the Open Beta launch will work

GL all
Anyone else having quite low DL speeds (downloading the client that is)? Or is it just me? :D

Not that I can't wait, but rather sooner than later. Should had probably started sooner, but couldn't due to RL stuff, but hey ho :)
I just have one question, right now it the open beta, but when i open the game and im in the part to type my account information and password, at the top it said Open Beta final character wipe + the countdown, does that mean there a second wipe? because i don't want to start another character today and tomorow it will be wipe. thank you to response!
Última edição por happythief49 em 23 de jan de 2013 23:26:54
"
happythief49 escreveu:
I just have one question, right now it the open beta, but when i open the game and im in the part to type my account information and password, at the top it said Open Beta final character wipe + the countdown, does that mean there a second wipe? because i don't want to start another character today and tomorow it will be wipe. thank you to response!

Must be a bug/ or just an artefact from closed betaa times... once you`re in version 0.10.x you have the final wipe behind you.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional