Finding Names for your Characters - List of Resources

Added a new one: The Funny Mean Name Generator. :-D
+1 for OP's useful post.
I myself often come to a blank when trying to think of names in games.
Thank you very much - glad you found it helpful :-)
www.google.com

/thread
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Here's another one that might be fun:
Car Models List :-D
I hate thinking up names honestly, my latest character was created pretty late at night. I literally looked at my desk, saw a packet of chocolate buttons and so "ChocolateButtons" the Templar was born.

Doubt I'll use any of these lists as I can't be bothered to spend time searching for names.
IGN: Adrastos (Betrayal)

Shaper/Uber Service:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289614
Lol, may you never run out of things on your desk, then. :-D
Exiled for being guilty? Added some criminal/Mafia name generators :-D
This thread should be stickied. Beats typing out a string of gibberish. Show your characters some respect; dun let 'em be mistaken for multibots! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah escreveu:
Beats typing out a string of gibberish.

I think I remember someone replying to one of those "name already taken" threads saying that he randomly entered something like axcgtijkkl and got the message that this name was already in use :-D

"
Raycheetah escreveu:
Show your characters some respect; dun let 'em be mistaken for multibots! =^[.]^=

Lol, yes, definately :-)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional