Season Five, Event 126: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Kaom's Sign Unique Item (20 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Stormcloud Unique Item (10 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Fairgrave's Tricorne Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Moonstone Ring Item (5 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Gifts From Above Unique Item (3 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Divination Distillate Unique Item (1 available to be won)
just curious this is one of my first races when does the raffle happen?
When the race is over. Dont delete your characters after the race or if you die either, or you wont be eligible.
IGN: KoTao
Imagine winning a divination distillate...
"
KoTao escreveu:
When the race is over. Dont delete your characters after the race or if you die either, or you wont be eligible.

So you can delete your characters and still get points (i know i did it several times) BUT if you delete it you can't participate in the raffle?

That makes no sense to me :<
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
I need to start checking my characters. I often delete them without knowing if the won anything. Does the remove only tab only relate to that particular character? Or will it appear for any character in the appropriate league?
So when is it save to delete your character? 1 hour after the race? 1 day? Is there any notification that the raffle happend - maybe a list of the winners?

Also: How to ppl level that fast in a race. I just did 2 one hour races so far and some ppl hit level 2 the moment i encounter the first mob. Okay, could be that i have to watch at my starting equip first but still thats insane fast. Later in the race the first one got approximalty my level * 2. So when im 7 they hit 14. So they must have around 4 or 5 times my XP. I dont get how this is possible. Sure I'm not the best player (medicore atleast) but this is incredible. I try not the spend much time, always killing pacs go straight for the next level - also my kill speed issn't that bad (played a Scion ST).

So, could someone explain this to me, or point me to a good guide maybe?

Thanks in advance
real talk. You can delete it straight after the race, i don't know where the alternative conclusion comes from. You can delete your character whenever, even during the race if you want to.. your eligible for both the raffle and the points whether its deleted or not.

To answer the other persons question, no the remove only tab is not bound to the character that raced. its bound to the account. The items in it can be removed in any league.
The point here is that you can take out the reward in any league if that league has been active for at least two weeks. So any race rewards can be taken out in for example hardcore to boost your character there.
Honestly man, roah/freeze pulser/goatman zone followed by roah/necro/discharger zone.

It's like I can't ever catch a break in endless ledge races, just throw the most annoying monsters at me in the first 3 zones, sure why not.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional