Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

"
korghy escreveu:
Im getting some crashes in client.exe when i change maps ( mostly )
The last one, when i jumped to Vaal Ruins 1, the game crashed and i got this message in windows environment:

Exception

Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code 8 Offset: 2670985216 Size:5603470

I'm running PoE in Windows 7 Professional, 4Gb ram
My laptop is an Asus G1Sn ( Geforce 8600GT ) w/ latest drivers

Sometimes, in some areas of PoE, i got 5 (five) FR/s!!

What can i do?

Thanks in advance

Also experiencing this. Every time I change map (besides river crossing) in Act 2. I get the aforementioned error or an Out of memory/Bad allocation error message.

I checked the log file in the installation directory - but I dunno if it is of any help since it doesn't contain that much besides the chat log and server connection stuff.

Is there anything we can do to minimize this?
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/lolpclq.png/ I have a message and I do not know what to do now to make it work please help me
"
webas escreveu:
"
jonnyj03 escreveu:
"
I’m getting frequent framerate spikes while playing.

We’re still working on preloading some effects, so you should cast skills like Summon Skeletons that have load-intensive effects before you enter combat. All monster effects will be preloaded in future.

ETA on this so I can play this game again? Not fun losing HC characters because of FPS drops.

I get FPS drops on 800x600... My computer can run Skyrim, Farcry3 etc. on Ultra with 60+FPS Constant...

Can you tell do you get spikes and stuttering everywhere? I get crazy stuttering in many act3 places, especially when i fight vs ranged mobs.. and the last boss makes my pc freeze a lot.

Dont forget to press f8(make screenshot) as for me, making screenshot while playing the game produces minimum 5sec intolerable freezing!

if you hit f1 during play it will bring up your ping and framerate info
"
maikerufox escreveu:
"
korghy escreveu:
Im getting some crashes in client.exe when i change maps ( mostly )
The last one, when i jumped to Vaal Ruins 1, the game crashed and i got this message in windows environment:

Exception

Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code 8 Offset: 2670985216 Size:5603470

I'm running PoE in Windows 7 Professional, 4Gb ram
My laptop is an Asus G1Sn ( Geforce 8600GT ) w/ latest drivers

Sometimes, in some areas of PoE, i got 5 (five) FR/s!!

What can i do?

Thanks in advance

Also experiencing this. Every time I change map (besides river crossing) in Act 2. I get the aforementioned error or an Out of memory/Bad allocation error message.

I checked the log file in the installation directory - but I dunno if it is of any help since it doesn't contain that much besides the chat log and server connection stuff.

Is there anything we can do to minimize this?

The issues are still happening and now i got another error message in client.exe:

Exception
Bad Allocation

... after crash (allways when i jump to another map in Act 2).
This time, this exception occoured when i was walking into the jungle going to the Forest Encampment and jump to the entrance..
I hope someone fix this or just give a clue to resolve this annoying problem.

Best regards
The Real Korgh since Diablo I
Good afternoon

Above all congratulate you on the great game that you have created.

Then I explain the problem I have. When I load map jump me a memory error as not was to failed to load the map and take me out of the game.
My machine is a quad core 9300 2 with 6 gigabytes of memory and an nvidia gtx 460 1 gb ddr5. I don't understand why my wife with a 3 gb of memory and an nvidia 7900gt does not pass you this problem.

The game runs under win7 32 bit.

Waiting for your reply, receive a cordial greeting.
Good afternoon

Then I explain the problem I have. When I load map jump me a memory error as not was to failed to load the map and take me out of the game.
My machine is a quad core 9300 2 with 6 gigabytes of memory and an nvidia gtx 460 1 gb ddr5. I don't understand why my wife with a 3 gb of memory and an nvidia 7900gt does not pass you this problem.

Good afternoon

also have the problem with the map loading causing crashing, even with -gc 2 turned on.

im running windows 7 32 bit with 4 GB ram and &a sandy bridge processor I3

the game runs , but it does not run with this bug, it keeps crashing, its unplayble.

every 3 or so map changes the game crashes completely.

Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8
Have some strange technical problem. I can't hit anyone by my skills. Can kill someone using only traps :( so this happend after I've died in Waterfall cave.

Win 8 x64 Pro.
I can not play, after pressing "Login" button get it:

Can anybody help me?
ign Akkelia
i know russian, english, ukrainian, belorussian and polish.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional