Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

Wow, really nice build!! I was looking for something like this, i ve a Templar lvl 88 from closed beta so the hard points of this build were not a problem (i already leveled as dual wielding elemental cleaver :P and im not reach but i was able to buy Soul Taker paying with my 6L chest, now thats my weak point in gear :P).
My build is reeeeally similar, i loose some points from templar start, scion is much better, but, isnt big deal.
The only thing that really bothers me is my DPS, i tried Infernal Blow, Dual Strike and Heavy Strike but since my chest is 4L atm i was in 4k DPS tooltip without auras and that sucks :P.

Few things to add: up from Templar begin u ve some axe nodes, they re hybrid with axe/es, i took them and in 5 skills u get 8%es+62%phys dmg with axe and 2% aspd... 5skill points re really hard to get at this lvl but... maybe worth it (ofc u d sacrifice some evasion nodes, idk, maybe d work).
I really get good ideas from ur build, i spent a lot of point to get +3 endurance charges from tree. They re awesom in tanking couse with 6 endurance i get 24% reduce effective dmg from vaal smash for example... But, ur build showed me that instead of that i d get much more evasion to get higher ES heal from block, that ll work great.
The hard point is that i ll need like... 30 regrets or above to get this changes, hope they work out better than my build.

For what i saw, dps ll keep being a problem till i get a 6L... but, i already felt really immortal so, with this ideas i get from ur tree i think i ll be more tanky with more or less the same points.

The last thing, Elemental Adaptation, i think this is a must, at least for me couse 2% max res is equal to 10% less effective dmg from elements (since u already ve 75+aura=80).

I took it and i think it worth it, just an opinion.

Tyvm for sharing ur tree =).

Here is mine just befor getting hybrid es/eva near Ghost Reaver... I ve some thing to improve but its really similar build =). Hope u can get something usefull from it. HF!

Última edição por Salchidunga em 12 de fev de 2014 19:58:36
Última edição por Salchidunga em 12 de fev de 2014 20:13:37
"
Salchidunga escreveu:
Wow, really nice build!! I was looking for something like this, i ve a Templar lvl 88 from closed beta so the hard points of this build were not a problem (i already leveled as dual wielding elemental cleaver :P and im not reach but i was able to buy Soul Taker paying with my 6L chest, now thats my weak point in gear :P).
My build is reeeeally similar, i loose some points from templar start, scion is much better, but, isnt big deal.
The only thing that really bothers me is my DPS, i tried Infernal Blow, Dual Strike and Heavy Strike but since my chest is 4L atm i was in 4k DPS tooltip without auras and that sucks :P.

Few things to add: up from Templar begin u ve some axe nodes, they re hybrid with axe/es, i took them and in 5 skills u get 8%es+62%phys dmg with axe and 2% aspd... 5skill points re really hard to get at this lvl but... maybe worth it (ofc u d sacrifice some evasion nodes, idk, maybe d work).
I really get good ideas from ur build, i spent a lot of point to get +3 endurance charges from tree. They re awesom in tanking couse with 6 endurance i get 24% reduce effective dmg from vaal smash for example... But, ur build showed me that instead of that i d get much more evasion to get higher ES heal from block, that ll work great.
The hard point is that i ll need like... 30 regrets or above to get this changes, hope they work out better than my build.

For what i saw, dps ll keep being a problem till i get a 6L... but, i already felt really immortal so, with this ideas i get from ur tree i think i ll be more tanky with more or less the same points.

The last thing, Elemental Adaptation, i think this is a must, at least for me couse 2% max res is equal to 10% less effective dmg from elements (since u already ve 75+aura=80).

I took it and i think it worth it, just an opinion.

Tyvm for sharing ur tree =).

Here is mine just befor getting hybrid es/eva near Ghost Reaver... I ve some thing to improve but its really similar build =). Hope u can get something usefull from it. HF!

Hi, thanks.

It's a tanking build, you'll not do 25K dps tooltip :p. For me, on an increadible tank, 6K cyclone tooltip is enought (cause 6K cyclone topptil = near of 10-11K real dps).

So, few things : Templar spawn = 4 points lost :/. But if you don't want reroll (I can understand that), I could work on a Templar version if you want ;).

I seen Runed Cleaver passive node, and rejected it cause I didn't need the + 30 dext point. It was a passive point lost for me, consider that Seasoned Sinew (just up Runed Cleaver) was a better way for me. But you need dext, so it's maybe a good way for your tree.

You wanna play with what? Cyclone? Double Strike? Infernal Blow?

Another thing : your aura? no Charisma and no 5% reserve before Leadership = lost 20% mana reserve, it's big.

Why no take Feel the Weak (and the 2 point after), in 3 point you win 30% physical damage and 30% armour.

Endurance charge is a good way to face tank vaal smash ... but you often try tank vaal smash? you can dodge it. Or just no let him use smash :p. In solo, with cyclone, he never use his smash because cyclone always move, so when he rotate to take his smash "arm", you are not at close range, so he change arm to use his ranged attack.

In conclusion, the best way for this build is really Scion, with another class, you lose important thing, but if you wanna I can try see to make a Templar version, but know that : It will be a lower version.

Última edição por Evelyus em 12 de fev de 2014 20:50:22
Didn't see your second message.

So, no unweavering stance, so no choice -> Cyclone.

This tree is a good way (Charisma, same ES node, same eva node), but you lose 5 effective point :/

Second thing : Don't take Sentinel, I won't take it in my original tree, cause 2 points for 24% eva/armor is not amazing, Steel Skin (after Master of The Arena) is better, 2 points for 50%.

Again, templar version will be a lower version. So feel the Weak (so op point ...) and no Steel Skin (with the Scion version, at the lvl of the tree linked, i've Steel Skin).
Última edição por Evelyus em 12 de fev de 2014 20:50:41
Guys.

Because I wanted (and still want) make nice video of crazy tanking/afking on boss with crazy mods, I focused on amazing armor value, but it's not real conditions of game, you never play in group and do Dominus with -25% max res and extra damage as lightning ... or piety shrine with -25% max res and elemental weakness, your teamate will dies.

It's why I'll continue use the good tanking tree, but I'll try suggest you a better DPS version (probably with Shavronne), but remember that : it will be pure theory crafting(except if anyone wanna try it for me, or lend it to me) because I'm poor and I can't test it, shavronne is so expensive actually :/.

PS: It will be for realy rich guy -> shav will be 5 off color.
Última edição por Evelyus em 12 de fev de 2014 21:20:59
Ty for taking the time to check it =)

Im still not sure wich build ll work better but they change really few things.
I cant take off the 4% reduce mana unless i equip alpha... Otherwise i wont be able to run 60+60+60+40...

Maybe if a we get a full skill tree reset then i d change this build to something else but its kinda late now :P Its less OP than scion but still really good so, i ll try to keep leveling and if i someday get a scion high level then i d switch =)
I d find a usefull build for templar too, but... It ll ve to wait :P.

Tyvm for ur help =)
"
Salchidunga escreveu:
Ty for taking the time to check it =)

Im still not sure wich build ll work better but they change really few things.
I cant take off the 4% reduce mana unless i equip alpha... Otherwise i wont be able to run 60+60+60+40...

Maybe if a we get a full skill tree reset then i d change this build to something else but its kinda late now :P Its less OP than scion but still really good so, i ll try to keep leveling and if i someday get a scion high level then i d switch =)
I d find a usefull build for templar too, but... It ll ve to wait :P.

Tyvm for ur help =)

So, keep the 4% node and delay another point ... like Elusiveness for exemple.

No prob for the help, I don't make a guide to just let it here and don't advise people who need help with my build ^^.
Última edição por Evelyus em 12 de fev de 2014 21:35:29
DPS version released !
Última edição por Evelyus em 13 de fev de 2014 06:35:30
DPS calculation started for the new dps version, will take a lot of times.
Última edição por Evelyus em 13 de fev de 2014 09:36:06

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional