Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

"
serlev escreveu:
"get your 600+ eva and 600+ ES armor in RRRRGG and play it with Cyclone + WED instead of Concentrated Effect." yep ı know what Evelyus said.. idd he should answer that question he might have some other knowledge I dont know yet. But I tried cyclone with 6L (no Jack type) and aoe range was bad without a blue socket -aoe gem.. You have an increased area effect on Jack chest as bonus and none at other 6Ls.. Thats the problem..
Ofc there is a sol'n a) having a blue socket b) getting some area increasing effect passives (which is a bit expensive sol'n)..

Dbl Strike.. I made a version of Evelyus build u can check it if suitable for u if u wish..
But in Evelyus build, yep stun will be problematic with dbl strike.. thats why he uses cyclone mainly..

You tried with a 20% cyclone?

I tried it on Tabula Rasa, and it was okay.
"
You tried with a 20% cyclone?

yep 20/20..
and it didnt satisfy me at all.. but when I got 1 blue socket with aoe gem.. perfect..

a 20/20 has only 20% increased area of effect stat..
blue 20/20 43% more radius..
if u didnt try it and find a chest with 1B.. try it and enjoy more :)

But u r the expert on Cyclone using, if u say it is ok without a blue socket with 20/20 cyclone gem it is correct..
Última edição por serlev em 7 de jan de 2014 11:25:09
thx to both for reply:)...i would like to try Double strike with this build..do u think is doable without go for unwaring stance?
Have any anouther weapon with i can use? cuz soul taker is very very very expensive is impossible i buy this weapon.

and is hard i control my mana even with mana leech
"
xarcopian escreveu:
Have any anouther weapon with i can use? cuz soul taker is very very very expensive is impossible i buy this weapon.

and is hard i control my mana even with mana leech

This build need soultaker (all the build is based on armor, and our armor is based on our aura), you can't play that without.
Evelyus today i've managed to solo double piety at Shrine with ele weakness...just to give a feedback:)
"
Freud88 escreveu:
Evelyus today i've managed to solo double piety at Shrine with ele weakness...just to give a feedback:)

Hi, good, if you can, record it :p.

I did (in party, we was 4 in party, 2 on piety) a Piety shrine with - 25% max rez, ele weakness, 4 additional projectiles and 88 extra cold damage. I'll post it today or maybe tommorow.
Última edição por Evelyus em 11 de jan de 2014 03:21:59
Big update on tree, 2 version now, the original with RT at lvl 90+, and another with RT at lvl 80+.

Add the true physical mitigation calculate.

Actually uploading a video of party (4 in party, only 2 on the boss), killing Piety Shrine with -25% max res, Elemental Weakness, 88% extra cold damage, 4 additional projectiles and 18% physical reflect.
Added another part : Alpha Howl vs ES helmet
I have 13k cyclone dps with hatred, and even then I find it lacking...

Not too much on the dps, but more on the range (I have Q20 cyclone and carcass jack).

A lot of the time with cyclone, you literally have to be near on top of the mob to do damage...

Then there's the huge desync issues, and also a lot of "missed" cyclone runs, where you are on the mobs, but no damage done.

I think I will go for double strike version instead. Having more armor is not too important as I play on Standard, and since I group a lot, other plays won't run hard mods anyways xD
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
Última edição por biralo em 12 de jan de 2014 20:11:08

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional