Perz' Group Supporter

Hello. I was planning a very similiar build a month ago, faced problems because I wanted to get Iron Reflex, but it took so many points, so I thought it's not possible.. But seems it's doing fine without Iron Reflex also. I'm soon to hit 98 on my Scion and was wondering if it might be possible to run some 10 level Arctic Armour on the build.

My current build is using 22 level and 24% buff from tree, so it's draining 308 mana per second, my manaregen is 418 per second on my current build. 10 level shouldn't be more than maybe 100-120 per second when moving. Have you faced many situations where some phys/fire reduction would have been useful ? How much mana per attack does Siphon need ? I've never in my 15 years "career" of ARPG games played any other but melee classes, but now it would be nice to get some change for that :)

Just asking for the manaregen stuff, because I would be able to use my current gear really well and I have few extra nodes, thanks to my level, I was thinking of taking some max mana + manaregen nodes from the tree.
"
Juhazzz escreveu:
Hello. I was planning a very similiar build a month ago, faced problems because I wanted to get Iron Reflex, but it took so many points, so I thought it's not possible.. But seems it's doing fine without Iron Reflex also. I'm soon to hit 98 on my Scion and was wondering if it might be possible to run some 10 level Arctic Armour on the build.

My current build is using 22 level and 24% buff from tree, so it's draining 308 mana per second, my manaregen is 418 per second on my current build. 10 level shouldn't be more than maybe 100-120 per second when moving. Have you faced many situations where some phys/fire reduction would have been useful ? How much mana per attack does Siphon need ? I've never in my 15 years "career" of ARPG games played any other but melee classes, but now it would be nice to get some change for that :)

Just asking for the manaregen stuff, because I would be able to use my current gear really well and I have few extra nodes, thanks to my level, I was thinking of taking some max mana + manaregen nodes from the tree.

it would be useful against reflect and crema boss i guess. mana costs are between 40 on mf setup and 70 on dmg setup. if your regen is over 400 and if it only drains 308 you won't have any mana troubles with auxium.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
There's just one thing, because this build is low-life and my current build uses Eldritch Battery, that's how the manaregen is so big.. I was just playing with the skilltree, could propably get 200-250% increased manaregen from tree + my current items. Not sure how much regen there would be with this build then.

Also, did you think about those 30% energy shield from equipped shield nodes ? On the top left side, would make 400 ES shield give almost 800 ES. Well, have to try get level up quickly and make then few more dangerous test videos of my current build and then use regrets and make this build of yours and test the last few nodes, what feels the best :)

edit. Also wondering, what wand would be the best type for the build, kinda thought about 3 options:

Physical + Lightning dmg
Spell dmg + Physical dmg (Crown of Eyes)
Pure Physical dmg

Did read what you posted on the first post, but still left me kinda confused, what type of those 3 would be ideal to use.
Última edição por Juhazzz em 13 de jan de 2014 07:14:16
"
Juhazzz escreveu:
There's just one thing, because this build is low-life and my current build uses Eldritch Battery, that's how the manaregen is so big.. I was just playing with the skilltree, could propably get 200-250% increased manaregen from tree + my current items. Not sure how much regen there would be with this build then.

Also, did you think about those 30% energy shield from equipped shield nodes ? On the top left side, would make 400 ES shield give almost 800 ES. Well, have to try get level up quickly and make then few more dangerous test videos of my current build and then use regrets and make this build of yours and test the last few nodes, what feels the best :)

edit. Also wondering, what wand would be the best type for the build, kinda thought about 3 options:

Physical + Lightning dmg
Spell dmg + Physical dmg (Crown of Eyes)
Pure Physical dmg

Did read what you posted on the first post, but still left me kinda confused, what type of those 3 would be ideal to use.

you cannot use eb on a low life build ofc. the %def shield nodes aren't that great since most of my es comes from other gear than shield. the best wand is one you can get. but in a dream world i would just grab my imbued wand with:

prefixes:
19-45 phys dmg
169% phys dmg
74% spell dmg

suffixes:
13% attack speed
38% crit chance
38% crit dmg
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
Última edição por Perz em 13 de jan de 2014 08:22:07
Okay cool, need to check what's there for sale once I get back home from work. Seems very nice build, been very interested about aurabuilds after the release :)
gameplay videos added
"
Perz escreveu:
gameplay videos added

can you post one for a -max ele reflect 76-78?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim escreveu:
"
Perz escreveu:
gameplay videos added

can you post one for a -max ele reflect 76-78?

sure, if you can provide me with a map.
Hi Perz, enjoyed your Reaver build a lot. Just wondering how much currency did you spend on building this character? Is it a little bit cheaper to do in the standard league?
IGN:ShadowDopamine
"
Dopaminephile escreveu:
Hi Perz, enjoyed your Reaver build a lot. Just wondering how much currency did you spend on building this character? Is it a little bit cheaper to do in the standard league?

around 150ex i think. i only play standard league :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional