SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
Don't want to change the colors.

Carcass is very good for Cyclone version, almost a "must have" item..
but it is also nice for Splash though alrdy splash has a wide range, the chest widens it and I think it adds some more power on splash dmg (as aoe)..
Anyway whatever it is.. this chest can be used for dbl strike version either without much problem. Is it perfect choice? No.. but is it viable? yes :)

If u wish u can try dbl strike without touching any point of Eve's build.. Just to see if u like it or not ; all depends on your play style..
insert Multistrike + Splash + melee phy. dmg (3 reds) // Dbl Strike + Fast attacks // for blue pls go to Lab .. get up my Dbl strike auras and choose one of "added chaos dmg" or "added lightning dmg" gems (hope u have 20/20 or high enough) to get max dps..
and start playing :) thats all for now.. if u like it u should change then some part of your build with mine..
btw , u should be a bit careful about stun since u wont be immune from it anymore for trial ryns.. but I am sure u never ever die bec. of stun..

enjoy..
"
Do you think I can make this build work without the ES from this chest?

with this chest it is possible.. U wont have any ES but very high armor..
but..
u must get the necessary ES from other items; u cant skip any item without good ES value anymore after this chest. U may even think about to use an ES helmet with 4 auras up instead of 5.. all depends on what u can find / drop / craft at Domination league..

enjoy..
"
serlev escreveu:
"
Don't want to change the colors.

Carcass is very good for Cyclone version, almost a "must have" item..
but it is also nice for Splash though alrdy splash has a wide range, the chest widens it and I think it adds some more power on splash dmg (as aoe)..
Anyway whatever it is.. this chest can be used for dbl strike version either without much problem. Is it perfect choice? No.. but is it viable? yes :)

If u wish u can try dbl strike without touching any point of Eve's build.. Just to see if u like it or not ; all depends on your play style..
insert Multistrike + Splash + melee phy. dmg (3 reds) // Dbl Strike + Fast attacks // for blue pls go to Lab .. get up my Dbl strike auras and choose one of "added chaos dmg" or "added lightning dmg" gems (hope u have 20/20 or high enough) to get max dps..
and start playing :) thats all for now.. if u like it u should change then some part of your build with mine..
btw , u should be a bit careful about stun since u wont be immune from it anymore for trial ryns.. but I am sure u never ever die bec. of stun..

enjoy..

Thanks mate, my skills points are already set with unwaver, so stun is not a problem.

I was aiming for DS + FS + MS + MS + MPD + MPDoF, which is RRRRGG, and since RRRGGB is hard to get on carcass already, hence i dont want to change the colour! (RRRGGB carcass sells well because of Perz's CI Claw Reave build use that too)

I guess I can try the lightning gem, and since I group most of the time (1 c for 75 map is cheap, and exp is good, and I rather sit in town buying and selling things in trade channel than waste my time with 71-72 maps), dps doesnt matter too much.

I got a lvl 17 lightning gem already, so might as well get it to 20/20 =)

Will try DS tonight!
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
Última edição por biralo em 20 de jan de 2014 15:41:00
Spoiler

My current gear, I think I can get a better gloves, no?
"
chinsupak escreveu:
Spoiler

Yes, spend 20 armor scraps on it to make it +20%.
How do you survive without ghost reaver, because in game, you told me I don't have to get ghost reaver. Where do I get leech from?

From a first time CI build user
"
chinsupak escreveu:
How do you survive without ghost reaver, because in game, you told me I don't have to get ghost reaver. Where do I get leech from?

From a first time CI build user

You do get ghost reaver, but not vaal pact.

With this build, you don't crit, so the damage/dps is not high, and the dmg spike is low, and 1 shotting yourself is impossible.

Just don't try use infernal blow on elemental reflect mobs, and you shouldnt have problems with double strike and cyclone.

For DS and Cyc, we regen ES when mobs hit us, so even running hatred vs ele reflect mobs is not a problem. -max ones can be, but just switch to haste instead of hatred.
"

all seems ok (*).. as Biralo alrdy said u need to spend some armor scraps for gloves ..
though an EV/ES gloves would be nice..

(*) U dont have any +Eva except one ring with 54 eva.. this is not so good for the build construction since u have lots of nodes to increase Eva and u will get eva only from Grace Aura.. On chest it is not easy to find an Eva/ES 6L with proper color combo.. so we can use ar/es there.. then 2 rings + gloves should contain Eva and if needed u will use Alpha's helmet with Eva..
"
because in game, you told me I don't have to get ghost reaver. Where do I get leech from?

"have to" is not correct :).. I said it is not a "must to have stone" but gives a comfort..

"
You do get ghost reaver, but not vaal pact.

Nope my dear Biralo.. We r not obliged to get GR for the build at all.. Indeed u give the answer for "why?" as:
"we regen ES when mobs hit us" and when we block it...
this is our (and all Aegis Shield base builds) main source to be alive.. And it is more than enough for all cases if u have enough high armor value + high block..

If u dont have any item having "life Leech from phy. dmg u apply" u will get LL (life Leech) when Blood Rage gem procs by CwDT..
Indeed if u check my CwDT combinations I use Blood Rage in both combo of CwDT.. This is because I wish Blood Rage mainly for Frenzy charges to increase our attack speed and LL is a bonus besides ASpeed.. Here it comes the GR time.. if u have it u also get benefit of LL which is good if u dont have some small mobs around Boss as a free source of block = ES gain or if Boss is Vaal type (that is Boss doesnt attack frequently : as a result u dont have much chance to get your ES back since the attacks to block is rare).. But I got down Vaal many times without taking GR at the beginning, i.e. GR is not a must type stone for our build..
To get it gives us some comfort only.. and it costs only 1 node.. thats why I got it..
Comfort / node price was cheap :) Seriously if GR would be 2-3 nodes away I would never get it.

hope all clear..

enjoy..
seems really nice and tanky build for hc. may i ask if its the same desync issue as it is with the tanky infernal blow marauder build?

if so i think ill give the RF build a try ^^

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional