PC reinício dos servidores em:
Eles estarão de volta em aproximadamente .
Xbox reinício dos servidores em:
Sony reinício dos servidores em:

SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
I have completed the cyclone build now, and I would like you to revise it plz because everything is good but I did some stuff different and got better results (or different i guess). I am doing 39k DPS and have 3.8k ES, well you can see on the screenshots. PLZ GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK if my build is good, or how i could improve it. Also i am having just a bit of problems with DCing using cyclone.

Ty for your kind words about me..

Here are the weak points you have at your cyclone version:

** You left almost all defensive auras ; u have 3 dps + 1 defensive aura instead of 3 def + 1 dps.. This is not good to get back your Es by blocking; besides since u have very low armor u get lots of damage..

** Your blood rage is low level and give only 5% LL.. As u know LL mechanic is changed and we need more LL value then we had before SotV. You open BR manually, try to use the max BR..

** Your Es is very low. You dont have any Es rating at Ring 2 + Belt and no Es at all on your gloves.

** GGG couldnt solve desync problem yet and cyclone is very problematic with Multistrike support gem. You see quite high dps when u insert Multistrike gem but have a big headache with desync .. You also mention about DCing, I dont know if it is because of M.Strike; but it is not advised to use MS with cyclone at all..

Therefore I suggest you
** to come back to our 3 def + 1 dps aura
** increase ES
** No Multistrike gem at all
** Max Blood Rage gem

enjoy..

P.S. Thank you for your answer to apply 4-5 auras.. kind of u..

b
hi again serlev, is it possible to have 4K ES, 30K dps, and 30K armor with any of these builds? Because THAT is what I ULTIMATELY want to have. Please advice me on this. Thanks
"
hi again serlev, is it possible to have 4K ES, 30K dps, and 30K armor with any of these builds? Because THAT is what I ULTIMATELY want to have. Please advice me on this. Thanks

If u r asking for a 90 LvL Scion like SUBADE playing CI Immortal atm, she has alrdy these values with Part 1 build and gear set-up.. and her Es value is over 6.5k..

First of all, pls let me warn u about Es.. In my opinion having Es around 4k is not an optimum solution and u cant survive at many map mods with tough Bosses..

But, ofc this is your choice and your play style.. if u like to have exactly these values it is quite easy at around 90 LvLs.. At 80 LvL it is not so easy; but at 80-85 LvL u can have more or less all these values with Part 1 build..

pls find below a sample build for 80LvL (for your gear set-up):

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAOygDlm49YEODCUZxb560DOGIykqTJ-q6HarDOhzcPI6btX_GV8kZisHFEZYo-vsJLL_sGHC76-722o_62RO4kxqP2-cvb6cIDH1HBtrdj0YQf19qkx0dFDOWxp6EDPrSTDVzPzfsZp5wfRcvKMVBjAgIwBpxTamVZOeG0fO-WfOazxoyVdYksFn-rKpDY1FggKRyqbcxfNn3Mlj16hidxPjrFHEOPDpSQqOfyzbodghkoxpVYSGE75uDXhNT3xvIrK9DMbZBTioppQ==

** u dont have Eva at your item set (only gloves) and u aim only 4k Es.. thats we dont need to get any Eva or Eva+Es nodes and most probably we wont need pure Es nodes around CI keystone..
** apply 3 defence + 2 Dps auras
** with the build above I think u will have what u ask.. They may not be exact values but will be very near.. Pls inform me if anything wrong I can make necessary adjustments accordingly and after your tests if u r still happy we can develop the skill tree for further LvLs..

enjoy..
Última edição por serlev em 18 de mar de 2014 06:31:57
gonna hijack this tread a bit. Imquitting my immortal scion. And selling the chest

my price is 70ex. The chest is awsome for this build i had 7200 es withe this awsome build.
and this is still the best build in this game tbh. So cheers for bringing it out fully
Ign Cuttaraa/Nuzebel/dohmynamewontfi
Hi, i have a quick question...atm all my 60% auras are down to 20% thanks to all the nodes and buffs from Alpha..So i got thoses 5 auras at 20%...sometime i can run all 5 and sometimes i cant..i never change anything in my setup and im using soultaker so yea i can hit with 0 mana...is it bugged ..plz help me. Ty

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YMfQ48EH8RlhRxFdcXLxmKGjIaVRqPG8gc3B0UHaoegSj6KaUsvy9vNug6UjsoPI5Co0MxQ2NGcUcGS41OKlFgVdZWY1fJWPVZ81n-XhNfamBDYSFko2TnZp5uPW-ecH1wu3FNcql2CHzZf8aApIMJhO-Gro9Gj_qTJ5rPm7WdxJ_LpwiplayqrK-0DLTFtkG3MbiTwBrBxcLswzrDbcOGxp7KSteG2RPa3dvn4YjnkeoY6rrr7uwY9tr3Mvjr-tL7Cf8c

"
ometime i can run all 5 and sometimes i cant....plz help me. Ty

Dear Maarthor..
same problem happened to all of us and posted here by some of our friends..
pls see the posts of Trannie and Rodofrn at page 47.. same problem and how to solve it..

enjoy
ty for the quick answer
i did the ring trick still cant use 5 th aura....bummed out :(
"
i did the ring trick still cant use 5 th aura....bummed out :(

You should change a ring or amulet or etc.. to have a mana pool to divide by 5 and have an integer result.. Mana pool should be 400..405..410..540..545.. 670.. 675..680.. etc..etc..
it will finish with "0" or "5" ...

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional