FISHING ROD :S

10 exalts is a good deal for you, they will only lower in value as people find more of them. It's more of a trophy item than anything, if you'd rather have the currency you did the right thing
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
Buying a fishing rod is like buying a limited edition Porsche with the engine removed and replaced with a block of cement rigged to blow up the car if you take it out.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Última edição por TheTenthDoc em 8 de jan de 2014 16:56:32
id rather have the currency and the stash space so im happier with the deal now
For those who don't know GGG has confirmed fishing rods are in the game.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/475284/page/244

"
SirLoin escreveu:
"
TheBeerinator escreveu:

Dropped from Infector of Dreams.

Attempting to vendor gives 12 alteration shards, 4 alchemy shards, and an albino rhoa feather.

I don't think this was supposed to drop. I think this is supposed to be only obtainable from a vendor recipe. There have been other instances where that boss has dropped items that it wasn't supposed to. At the beginning of anarchy/onslaught this boss dropped uniques that were supposed to be exclusive to other leagues before they patched it.

"
"
SirLoin escreveu:
I don't think this was supposed to drop. I think this is supposed to be only obtainable from a vendor recipe. There have been other instances where that boss has dropped items that it wasn't supposed to. At the beginning of anarchy/onslaught this boss dropped uniques that were supposed to be exclusive to other leagues before they patched it.

Intended. There is no vendor recipe for this unique.

Edit:
In case anyone wants to know, the two supporter uniques were Bino's Kitchen Knife and Veil of the Night.
So just to get this straight: After all the rods that have been linked over the past week or so, you people are still focusing only on the mods that are exclusive to fishing? None of you see anything else about the rod he posted that makes it a bit special?

Seriously, how many of you are using weapons right now with 29% increased cast speed or whatever it was that this rod has?

@OP: To sell a rod for anything less than 60 exalts is a complete fail. Sorry bro.
Última edição por MonstaMunch em 8 de jan de 2014 23:13:07
Anyone else got that unique rod drop yet? What does it do if quipped?
It makes you feel an uncontrollable urge to troll the forums...
I heard it allows you to catch unique fish. Remember how Chris mentioned here that zero Unique Fish were caught? That's because you do need a unique rod first.

I guess it should be worth at least 5-10 mirrors, depending on rolls.
I remember when everyone said fishing rods didn't actually exist and they said it was all just trolling. Now those same people are saying the same thing about fishing, even though they've already been proven wrong about the rods.

When will you people learn?

And again, am I the only one who was impressed with the increased cast speed roll on the rod posted by the OP? I've been trying to get a roll like that combined with IFR and IFQ since I found my rod and still no luck (no luck turning it into a unique either).

"
they will only lower in value as people find more of them

So far I haven't heard of anyone finding more than one per server per account. Have you? What if it turns out it's limited, and that selling your rod is like selling your soul? I honestly have no idea about that, but after all my unsuccessful effort to find a second rod, I am starting to wonder whether it's actually possible.
Última edição por MonstaMunch em 9 de jan de 2014 01:51:36
MonstaMunch in every fish thread!

One day I will catch an unique fish with the name Monster Muncher. Hear me out!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional