Vaal :(

So i have spent about an hour - 2 hours trying to kill vaal, all of which have been unsuccessful why? Because hes already dead. Then when i try to enter Saarn even if i have the triangle it won't let me. I even make new instances to get to waterfall cavern and then go to him, still dead from other people. Any help on how to not find him dead when i get to him? :(
"
Borus escreveu:
So i have spent about an hour - 2 hours trying to kill vaal, all of which have been unsuccessful why? Because hes already dead. Then when i try to enter Saarn even if i have the triangle it won't let me. I even make new instances to get to waterfall cavern and then go to him, still dead from other people. Any help on how to not find him dead when i get to him? :(

Are you joining parties? Try doing it solo.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
i'll go make my own party with people who havn't done it yet (because i can't solo it with all the elementals), and when we get there the guy is already dead. Ima try it again when i get back on and try it a few more times.
When you go there use ctrl+left click on either the entrance or the waypoint in the minimap before you port there. Then select [NEW] to create a new instance where everything is resetted.

When he's already dead some guy did it before and then you just have to reset. That's also the way to farm and grind lvls in certain maps
This exact same thing is happening to me.

I'm trying to defeat vaal with someone who's done it before.
refreshing the instance and clicking on NEW works for the first map.
As i climb the pyramid level 2 has all its monsters slayn.
As does level 3.

Once i get to vaal ... no vaal or lil pyramid to click on.
You have to actually reset the pyramid instance, not the waypoint (as that is only waterfalls cave) So you have to ctrl+click the first set of stairs and choose "New instance"

Hope this helps.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional