Season Six, Event 21: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Perandus Blazon Unique Item (60 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Aurumvorax Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Goldwyrm Unique Item (10 available to be won)
Will be streaming the race as Marauder @ www.twitch.tv/jakobmillah

Usually end up top 5 in EL. Still havn't completed as first though.
can I grab a spot
Wow....this was only my 2nd EL...the other being just a few days back....guess I got spoiled on that one? The 2nd area this time, I'm guessing, was WAY tougher. I didn't last with my ranger, but a little ways. A double fireball guy was not fun, at that point, then a pack of the exploding things, and I was toast. I can't be alone in struggling there. And, I only try to get 1 or 3 pts, in these, so I wasn't rushing through.

Guess I learned something...wasn't aware the monsters vary in the 2nd area. Is it different every time?
Última edição por billybgame em 15 de jan de 2014 07:29:06
Devourer pack sizes in these races are fucking retarded.
Program in some collision for these monster types at least, instead of having 15 blues pop up all in one spot.

oh and burn that desync jungle layout in a fiery pit
Última edição por boof em 15 de jan de 2014 07:31:59
"
boof escreveu:

oh and burn that desync jungle layout in a fiery pit

That was my early death too...Flicker Strike Discharge Monsters + Desync = Death
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
died from exile ^___^ and big pack of fire mages + curse diabolist LOL
*3 hours to go* -Ok this sounds like a fun race
*2 hours left* -cmon start already
*-20 minutes* FUUU not again
Bust a move!
Endless Ledge proves time and time again how broken Act3.X monsters are. Literally 90% of my zones were populated by Act3.X monsters. If you don't have good resists there is absolutely nothing you can do and you basically have to either yolo through the packs and hope you don't get crit or play super slow.

In the end I died to crit leap slam frogs with a haste and energy shield rare next to them. There really is no fun in that.

I wish Act3.X mobs would either get re-designed from scratch or removed from Endless Ledge races. Devourers, Lightning trappers, proximity shields, needle-shooters, etc.. it's like GGG had a brainstorm meeting and decided to put the worst designed units into the game just to fuck with the players.

#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Última edição por SlixSC em 15 de jan de 2014 07:55:05

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional