Season Six, Event 54: 100 Minute Fixed Seed

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Touch at season end. You can view the current top three participants by class here.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Touch (Unique Golden Bracers) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 32: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-31: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 18-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 14-17: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-13: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-9: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Brutus (Upper Prison): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
bump
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
What an interesting death this was. I click my TP, nothing happens for several seconds. My character enters the TP but instead of town I'm taken to the login-screen (with my email, password, etc...) and a message in the bottom left saying "character is out of your league and you know it).

#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Please, fix Brutus. It's at least the second time I die there, during an event, because it desyncs...
Shit race for me. Died to merveil with no cold res ring despite checking nessa 6 times on different levels up until merveil. -.- Wanted to TP out and got frozen. I don't know what it is this season but I got way worse at not dying than last season. And I actually have very little time for racing this time. :/
fixed seed? Then why are all my mini-maps new/hidden? This is a siggy event, but something on your end is buggered up for SURE! Thought we were through beta on this.....
Thanks for the race GGG! Was fun despite that I died 4 times in the race; once to the Med Chest Boss (forgot his name), champion mob of Goats in the climb, those exploding red spawnlings in the Caverns of Anger and finally to a duo of archers in the chambers of Sins 2 20 mins before the end of the race with some really good rng (2 Quicksilvers, Movement speed boots and a really good 2hander)
(=
"
What an interesting death this was. I click my TP, nothing happens for several seconds. My character enters the TP but instead of town I'm taken to the login-screen (with my email, password, etc...) and a message in the bottom left saying "character is out of your league and you know it).

They still didn't remove "and you know it" lol

Well could have cleaned catacombs too with 12 min left but I hate those people entering a level and not finishing a job so I checked solaris templar which looks horrible.
And yet again a race without Ms boots or second quicksilver..
came 10 mins late & no rng this time -.- didnt make top 100 (only 143) no corals in the beginning first rare drop at merc no ms boots one quick..., pretty much gave up half way through, but still fun, need way more to practise
Última edição por DerKobold16 em 22 de jan de 2014 07:48:47

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional