1.0.5b Patch Notes

Invunrebilty from what u noob? do they have invunrebility when the boss facerapes them with a cyclone? Or casts from inside their bubble?

Oh I forgot you must have some magic button that tells ur minions where to go instantly. So they can avoid aoe dmg point blank.

:)
"
Warzone129 escreveu:
Just in.

Ifyour lvl 95 and have good crafted gear you are obviously rmting.

Time to ban everyone over lvl 90

On an unrelated note, care to post that gear? would love to see what 500ex Worth of gear looks like

And you still haven't answered my question (while i answer all of yours) what are all those builds you speak of that can "solo lv 78 maps in less than 5 minuets with gear worse than mine"?
"
Warzone129 escreveu:
Just in.

it seems ur summoner is already in the coffin since u can't play without ur exploits

ggg just need to close the lid on you
"
Warzone129 escreveu:
Invunrebilty from what u noob? do they have invunrebility when the boss facerapes them with a cyclone? Or casts from inside their bubble?

Oh I forgot you must have some magic button that tells ur minions where to go instantly. So they can avoid aoe dmg point blank.

And once again way to read, i mentioned in my post i can't do dominus because of the cyclone guy, i never pretended i can do anything, i stated exactly what i can do, you don't need to convince me of wether i can or can't, i'm doing it, it's not theory crafting there man, i even offered to do it with you watching if you bring a 78 maps. Can't do more than that.
"
KissTheBlade escreveu:
"
Warzone129 escreveu:
Just in.

it seems ur summoner is already in the coffin since u can't play without ur exploits

isn't there somewhere u should be doing 5k dps with the piece of shit weapon cause u cant balance ur mana?

Summoner aren't dead they need a buff to make them on par with other charcaters. Learn to read. Take your soultaker goggles off they are hurting your brain.
like rana said , show us dat 500+ ex summoner loot brah
"
Nosajio escreveu:
"
Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.

worst. "fix". ever.

I thought this was an intended feature and was one of the best things about the log out of character option. I mean, it really just saved you the trouble of getting someone else to open portals for you, so it wasn't exactly game breaking or exploitive, just streamlined a mechanic that was already in the game and was a nice quality of life enhancement. makes no sense to me to "fix" it.

Yeah I think so as well. I loved using it to rush myself through a3 as that act is tedious and full of boring, long, runs. Especially Solaris is horrible.

Maybe GGG should give us a 'salvage' option. Retire a character and get to choose another class at half the level of the original character (max level 50 therefor), at least allowing us to skip the stupid leveling again. TT
Hello darkness my old friend..
IGN: Anita_Dick
"
KissTheBlade escreveu:
"
Warzone129 escreveu:
Just in.

Doesn't matter, he's going to reroll one of those builds that can solo unreleased lv 100 maps with 1alch Worth of gear in a femtosecond np man :)
u mad bro i can tell
"
Ranakor escreveu:
"
Warzone129 escreveu:

And once again way to read, i mentioned in my post i can't do dominus because of the cyclone guy, i never pretended i can do anything, i stated exactly what i can do, you don't need to convince me of wether i can or can't, i'm doing it, it's not theory crafting there man, i even offered to do it with you watching if you bring a 78 maps. Can't do more than that.

And I have told you, you can snail clear and boss skip all you want. Summoner need a buff now. Someway to scale their minions because they are left for dead by other players with equiv gear/lvl.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional