For all those players who claim they quit playing

In some cases, the forums are genuinely more entertaining than playing the game. Kind of sad.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Have you ever bitched about a relationship after the relationship was over? I haven't played for 3 weeks or so but still come on the forums once in a while just to see how the games progressing and if Chris's vision is still a economy sim with light rpg elements. People want to come back to a game if it changes for the better!
"
godflow escreveu:
I've seen a lot of posts lately of people claiming to have quit the game lately. Alot of these posts are in 'POE is Dying' type of threads and I've seen a lot of posts of players who quit and is unhappy with the state of the game.

So why are you here posting in the forums? If you no longer play the game, why are you guys still around? It doesn't make sense to me. If you no longer enjoy the game isn't there a better thing to do with your time?

This part boggles my mind as well.

hurr durr, I hate this game, I'm done playing; posts on the forums every day
"
"
godflow escreveu:
I've seen a lot of posts lately of people claiming to have quit the game lately. Alot of these posts are in 'POE is Dying' type of threads and I've seen a lot of posts of players who quit and is unhappy with the state of the game.

So why are you here posting in the forums? If you no longer play the game, why are you guys still around? It doesn't make sense to me. If you no longer enjoy the game isn't there a better thing to do with your time?

This part boggles my mind as well.

hurr durr, I hate this game, I'm done playing; posts on the forums every day

No, funny enough those posts begin with "I love this game, but..." almost everytime. "Don't get me wrong, PoE is great, I love it, GGG best devs ever, but I think leveling sucks, end game sucks, gearing sucks, combat sucks, the whole game sucks, I suck, I quit after 3h of playing like one year ago, but I love the game ! Just giving some feedback yo !".
IGN : @Morgoth
"
CAKE escreveu:
"
Forum is the real PoE.

THIS

80% items are sold in forum
All builds and trades=forum

Only thing you do ingame is level to 70+ /It took me day to get over 70 level
and win all 3 diff and then flip items to get better

I used to play self found but it just isn't viable/effective
I did play self found with wich in closed beta marauder in open and now i play trade simulator duelist

I enjoy this game but really some small %chance for upgrades without trade would help to my motivation + that feel when you see 20 high end items drop and no 1 get allocated to you .
1:6 I would expect atleast 1 :D

Now it is just about forum upgrading of my build
Spoiler

Chances that I get better drop is 0,0001% on rings
0,00002% on amulets 0% on armor uniques can't get noticably better
Only thing I could do Is buy legacy rainbows for more resist
but my resist is caped
I would buy it on forum anyway because ingame ppl want 1000x higher ammount of orbs

TLTR;
Forum is 75%+ of POE so It is important to keep it with no spam etc
You just exp ingame if you want decent build
I would never reach 60k infernal blow with tank playin self found.
Self found is completely unrewarding It is nerfing yourself for some sort of fun?
Self found is not challenging It just slowest way possible of reaching end game.

"
jdilly23 escreveu:
In some cases, the forums are genuinely more entertaining than playing the game. Kind of sad.

These guys are both so right, and that's not even a dig at the game. Forum trading is way more efficient than killing your own monsters, love it or hate, it's true.

And with leagues winding down sometimes being a forum warrior is sometimes more fun.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
I burned myself out from the game and have temporarily quit. Games are not diamonds, they aren't forever, nomatter how good a game is you will burn yourself out of it eventually.... for the great ones you come back tho. I might come back momentarily to screw around with the new summoning stuff but won't play for real until next ladder (i think?).

That being said I am not one of these people crying over drop rates and 6 linking being hard on the forums, I actually think those aspects of the game are more or less the way they should be.

"
reboticon escreveu:
Forum trading is way more efficient than killing your own monsters, love it or hate, it's true.
That is the way it should be and most other games are like that. Who would be a merchant if you could do better by actually playing the game? Being a merchant is boring as shit so in a sense its balanced in that way.
yo dawg I heard there's a lot of QQ so I'll QQ about the amount of QQ so you get more QQ with your QQ

QQ!
Última edição por H4xolotl em 24 de jan de 2014 20:01:32
as far as i can see they don't just "claim" that they quit, because basically they have quitted already and they just let it die away in the forums, imho not a biggie.

my friendlist was already completely greyed out some time ago (minus one or two people maybe), plus i saw some stats (annually, monthly and daily) also from steam and it was pure downhill.

- Best Signature Ever -
Última edição por BestUsernameEver em 25 de jan de 2014 07:42:58
"
godflow escreveu:

I quit playing. I'm a paying customer, so I'm allowed to voice my opinion. I'm rooting for PoE to become a better game, because some aspects of it are really good. Hopefully one day I can come back when the end game offers progression, and 300 hours of grinding gets me more than a headache and a mountain of worthless shit to identify. The people who quit playing and still care about the game enough to ask for changes are the true hardcore fans, so don't you judge me.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
i find these altaholics and 66mappers hilarious , "WAI DUN U QUIT AREADY XD"
well if you fall in love with someone , you don´t just call it quits.
you hold onto that person and try to fight for what is right until there is no more room for fighting left.
that´s when you learn to let go.
that´s when the mourning process kicks in and you cry like a bitchmade.
inb4 bitchmade gets censored by nazistaff that can´t decipher actual insults and a fun way of using words.

if you actually would realise that most people take a break because mapping is incredibly weak compared to farming dominus besides getting ONE or TWO pieces out to blow currency on to make them toprolls.

That is terrible design and antifun for groups and for solo players.
Imagine you run this badass unique map right , and nothing drops on it but somehow its rarer then me waking up farting.
Then you´ve these maponly unique drops and youve yet to see one after months of grinding maps with 200ish IIR but plenty araku tikis ignomons mightflays and other crap i dont WANT to see in lategame.

So this is why many including me are taking a break.
That and everything else that has been mentioned and keeps being ignored by the RMT overlord Chris who thinks TRADING is the MAINPART of the game and FUN.

I came here playing this game thinking , heck yea lets go ironmanmode and play solo selffound until the end.
Needlessly to say the game told me to get IIR and IIQ ASAP or i wouldn´t find shit in the junkyard of white items.

Lets not even talk about eternal orbs , divines and exalts droprate you know orbs that actually matter when you´ve no more flat upgrades left to purchase.
when you start USING these orbs for your own gear or trying to gamble a tyrannical 2h 1h whatever.

The game is in its current state extremely unrewarding unless you bot with 2-3 diff accounts / multibox.
That needs to be simply improved i dont mind people botting , i dont mind people realmoneytrading gear , i dont mind people duping left and right if theyve the know how and wont share for real money reasons.

One thing i do mind is that because of the "economy" i as a player have to deal with things such as terrible droprates , low as hell currencydrops - nearly nonexistant mirrors and maponly uniques - what else can i think of bad design of fusing your SKILLS.
in this game actuall you´ve to PURCHASE YOUR SKILLPOINTS WITH PLAYTIME TO LINK THEM TOGETHER FOR MAX EFFICIENCY.

If i knew that before i prolly would´ve never touched this game but okay so another D3 fiasco is on the loose and the devs continue being ignorant about their trading simulator with hack and slash as the minigame while pooping into the forum and fucking up dominus ad nauseum is the way to play if you want to progress GEARWISE.

It makes you sad and it makes you wonder why such a talented team wastes their potential trying hard to please some scumbags which run 3rd party sites for trades.
Última edição por Kechop em 25 de jan de 2014 08:03:38

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional