[1.0.6b] Searing Bond Marauder MOM/EB/IR. Easy, Cheap, Powerful, Fun (FOTM?)

"
SilkTopHat escreveu:
What sort of DPS does Searing Bond inflict?

At level 74 with trap its at around 11k tooltip, by itself its around 8k, but EE and Flammability/Vulnerability means everything melts pretty quick.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
does searing bond not proc EE?

and how is it with the links?

atm i can see that fire pen and iron will doesnt work to improve the dmg on Searing Bond?

atm i can see that i only want to link to Searing Bond is:

Inc Burning Dmg, Empower, Icreased Rarity, Blood Magic...thats all...just 5L...others wont work? maybe enhance for more %...for more rarity...more totem live?? cant see how i can improve it

fire pen and iron will...cant even see it on tooltip that it gets linked and even the dmg doenst increase...thought it was a bug before
How do you shock stack? I just can't seem to do it.

You get no +spell damage or +lightning. And you get like 50%/40% LESS damage from spell totem and multiple traps.
VIDEOS PLS.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
"
Paprik escreveu:

You get no +spell damage or +lightning. And you get like 50%/40% LESS damage from spell totem and multiple traps.

Quality shock nova has a base percent to shock, it's not dependent on damage I think.

Also, fire trap feels incredibly out of place in this build, it procs EE so that your searing bond does LESS damage
"
hatoblue escreveu:
"
Paprik escreveu:

Quality shock nova has a base percent to shock, it's not dependent on damage I think.

Also, fire trap feels incredibly out of place in this build, it procs EE so that your searing bond does LESS damage

I believe I stated this in other replies, Fire Trap is just a filler. I use it a bit while solo and it's pretty easy to tag before and after the initial explosion for EE. But more often than not it's just a way for me to finish off mobs without throwing down a totem.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
hatoblue escreveu:
"
Paprik escreveu:

I believe I stated this in other replies, Fire Trap is just a filler. I use it a bit while solo and it's pretty easy to tag before and after the initial explosion for EE. But more often than not it's just a way for me to finish off mobs without throwing down a totem.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Richmoney, as i said on colby's stream i want to do a searing bond as my main skill and level with it. However, when i reach merci docks, i wanna start forming that and eventually piety for a while untill i get enough loot to sell and do maps. Furthermore, i dont want to waste the searing bons skill and go into maps with it. Therefore i would need atleast decent damage it.

I could put the IIR gem in a 5-link searing bond chest but wont it be better to have a flame totem with IIR, cull and maybe FC? This is when i solo docks or low level maps, i can still use a strong skill like searing bond and use my flame totem to cull rares and bosses. Also, if im in a map, i will have to use my flam totem cull to guarantee culls.

I checked out colby's searing bond scion and there is where i got the idea of using a scion. But your build does more damage i think.

let me know whatu think, thanks

Update that tree RichJMoney!!!

Please and thank you.
TREE pls!!

thx

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional