SHARP's Step by Step (Low Budget) leveling guide from 1 to 90+ LvL **Updated for SotV

time to start to update this guide :)
do you think there is a way to modify it a little bit?
A poor version, without CI, pact of vaal instead, claw + shield or dual claw for uber leech. Would that work?
"
do you think there is a way to modify it a little bit?
A poor version, without CI, pact of vaal instead, claw + shield or dual claw for uber leech. Would that work?

So sorry mate I really dont have much time to create versions for this guide.. It will stay as it is..
But.. u dont need to go to CI at 70+ lvl if u dont have enough budget.. u can keep lvling with existing gear and build up to 80+, not so fast as CI but it is also possible..
Then u decide what to do..
Fully updated for SotV..
though still left map farming section..
I will continue after updating my all other guides..
Okay, and how about the unique rebuke of the vaal sword. would that be ok for the build? it seems to be quite easier to get than a 1h pdps sword
"
Okay, and how about the unique rebuke of the vaal sword. would that be ok for the build? it seems to be quite easier to get than a 1h pdps sword

The CI build in this guide after 70 lvl is upon pDps.. Vaal Sword is not suitable since at least half of its dmg is elemental.. A sword would be ok if majority part is pdps but not Vaal..
b
b
b
b

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional