help, i think i've played every good game thats been made

"
Xpire escreveu:
Demon souls > dark souls.

Good games both of them, neither hard when you know how the bosses works though. But the first play through Is the best, still remember mine. Or just Pvp In dark souls, sadly alot of hackers. But gravity Is usually your friend.

Honestly I thought Dark Souls was better. Demon's Souls was way easier to cheese, and having DS experience all of the bosses were a joke, and moon grass was so common I could spam it and never die. Not to mention that that cursed Katana was pretty darn good through the entire game. It's not like the Drake Sword that gets outclassed easily, forcing you to invest in a better longterm weapon. Also, each world felt so disconnected. I'm not sure what to say about it's story, since I never really played enough of it to go through world tendency and find every single event. I also got a much stronger feeling of awe when going through areas in DS. It's still a pretty good game, and pvp was way less laggy, but personally Dark Souls stands above Demon's Souls.

Maybe it's because I played Dark first, and was on PC.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Grave keeper sword? :P Very good weapon that req next to nothing, very good weapon animation, very favorable In pvp and more.

The scythe which Is one of the longest reaching weapons In the game and on of the "best" dex weapons.

Zweihander Is also a really good weapon which is easier to grab then the other two if you are new to the game. SO the weapon thing you mentioned Is wierd to me.

But the rest I can see why, some really hate Demon souls but love Dark souls and vise versa just for that reason. :P

When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Última edição por Xpire em 11 de fev de 2014 18:29:49
"
Xpire escreveu:
Grave keeper sword? :P Very good weapon that req next to nothing, very good weapon animation, very favorable In pvp and more.

The scythe which Is one of the longest reaching weapons In the game and on of the "best" dex weapons.

Zweihander Is also a really good weapon which is easier to grab then the other two if you are new to the game. SO the weapon thing you mentioned Is wierd to me.

But the rest I can see why, some really hate Demon souls but love Dark souls and vise versa just for that reason. :P

Well maybe it's because it's also stupidly easy to spam moongrass. There was that katana which offered insane damage for next to nothing, and then there's a Dragon Longsword, which while not as good is still pretty darn effective. I dunno, maybe it's just me, since I'm used to dying less now.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Xpire escreveu:

Good games both of them, neither hard when you know how the bosses works though. But the first play through Is the best, still remember mine. Or just Pvp In dark souls, sadly alot of hackers. But gravity Is usually your friend.

is there a decent port to PC of demons souls?
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
VictorDoom escreveu:
"
Xpire escreveu:

is there a decent port to PC of demons souls?

Demon's is a PS3 exclusive.
"
Moonyu escreveu:
Hide and seek with the cops can be fun. But from your previous posts I'd say your tired of that of that one too.

I know!
Try poking xpire lookalikes with a stick!
I tried that at 2 in the morn when I was in second grade.... boy I gotta whoopin.
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
"
VictorDoom escreveu:
An amp is always a good idea, i bought a pretty large Hartke bass amp a few years ago, 70 watts, its enough to cover a set a drums and its got 2 inputes(one active and one passive) so when im bored i can just call a friend here for a jam

70W sounds like it's a real beast! Mine's a Roland Cube 20GX (just 20W), and while it's excellent, it's a guitar map, so not ideal for acoustic instruments. Acoustic amps cost a ton more, though, and it's probably not worth it for what I do. The passive piezo pickups on my kalimbas are also somewhat sucky, in spite of a pre-amp.

I bought a new mic just the other day, a Rode NT1-A, to see if I can't get better recordings, but needed a better audio interface, so I also bought a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2. Hopefully, I'll get to play with that later today. Music is a surprisingly expensive hobby. :) I'd really like to buy a pair of studio monitors, but I'll wait. For the little mixing I do now I can work with studio headphones, too.

As for the mandolin ... don't tempt me! I already feel like I collect instruments more than I play them. :) What I am considering is an e-guitar, though, but not just now. Perhaps when I manage to play kalimba like he does. I even bought another in that tuning (G minor), since I didn't want to re-tune my others! Kind of inexpensive instruments ($150ish).
"
Mivo escreveu:
"
VictorDoom escreveu:

As for the mandolin ... don't tempt me! I already feel like I collect instruments more than I play them. :) What I am considering is an e-guitar, though, but not just now. Perhaps when I manage to play kalimba like he does. I even bought another in that tuning (G minor), since I didn't want to re-tune my others! Kind of inexpensive instruments ($150ish).

heh same here bought a violin about a year ago with the intention of getting lessons. now its just sitting in my closet collecting dust...I still want to learn but I am just lazy i guess. same thing with an electric drumset and I still wanna learn piano at some point too

I have been a guitar player for 15 years and if my friends arent lying to me I am not a half bad singer either. Mandolins are awesome though my Dad has one and its always fun to mess around with.

Última edição por derbefrier em 12 de fev de 2014 10:56:20
It's just different opinions really Fire_kid. I find both games to have something that breaks It a bit, but I rarely use those Items and try weird and non cliché builds. Full run with composite bow Is my next "challenge". :P And hyped for DS2, as It looks amaaaaaaaaasing! Praise the sun!

"

I am here for thee and thee only, slaaaayer of demons.

The Maiden in Black <3, seems like It will be a similar girl IN DS2, which I love! :D

And like Fire_kid said VictorGoat, It's sadly a PS 3 exclusive. But almost worth to buy one if you don't have It to play the game. I think PS3 Is cheap now considering PS4/XboxOne Is out. :3
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Última edição por Xpire em 12 de fev de 2014 11:06:59
"
Xpire escreveu:
It's just different opinions really Fire_kid. I find both games to have something that breaks It a bit, but I rarely use those Items and try weird and non cliché builds. Full run with composite bow Is my next "challenge". :P And hyped for DS2, as It looks amaaaaaaaaasing! Praise the sun!

Yeah, I'm hyped too. But I'm concerned for the future of the Souls series. What if they go AAA and try to be CoD? What if DS3 is made and trivialized? We already have the Black Armour edition, which I really hate. I'm fine with the tutorial being a bit more friendly, but I don't want the lore to become boring and explicit. I'm also worried about the community. With DS2 gaining mainstream attention, what happens to the community of dedicated players? Will a bunch of 13 year olds who play BF4 and CoD all day come and try to ruin it? Hell, I have a friend who won't play a game unless it's trailers look AAA, and now, even after spamming me with LUL DERK SELS SUX, he wants to get DS2. I think if they don't stop at DS2, the Souls series will destroy itself.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional