Perz' Low Life Righteous Fire Cycloner

Hey bro, could you post "defensive" stats please?

I don't understand how to sustain RF...
You use RF with rise of phoenix or with your awesome rare shield?

Wich shield you recommended for this gear?

PS : Wich bandit reward you choose?
Exile!
Última edição por LightMyChemin em 12 de mar de 2014 12:32:05
"
Hey bro, could you post "defensive" stats please?

I don't understand how to sustain RF...
You use RF with rise of phoenix or with your awesome rare shield?

Wich shield you recommended for this gear?

PS : Wich bandit reward you choose?

I mentioned the defensive stats in the first post, I can also add a picture next week. For RF you need to wear Phoenix. I use the rare shield when I don't want RF. I also included the bandits in the first post.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
Ok, thanks for your reply.
Exile!
"
Perz escreveu:
For RF you need to wear Phoenix. I use the rare shield when I don't want RF. I also included the bandits in the first post.

I've been doing some testing, and it is possible to run RF without Phoenix, but you will need very high regen (between 12-16%). In order to achieve that kind of regen you will have to use the Blood Dance and have at least 5 frenzy charges (probably 7 would be ideal).
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
Última edição por DeathTouch em 13 de mar de 2014 12:07:22
"
DeathTouch escreveu:
"
Perz escreveu:
For RF you need to wear Phoenix. I use the rare shield when I don't want RF. I also included the bandits in the first post.

I've been doing some testing, and it is possible to run RF without Phoenix, but you will need very high regen (between 12-16%). In order to achieve that kind of regen you will have to use the Blood Dance and have at least 5 frenzy charges (probably 7 would be ideal).

I thought about Blood Dance but in it's not compatible with my passive tree (I won't get enough frenzy charges) and Blood Dance doesn't have enough ES/res.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
"
Perz escreveu:

I thought about Blood Dance but in it's not compatible with my passive tree (I won't get enough frenzy charges) and Blood Dance doesn't have enough ES/res.

Yeah, that's the biggest downside to using Blood Dance is the big drop in ES and resistances. As for the frenzy charges, if you take the bandit reward in merc and then either play the vaal orb game or trade with someone who already has, you can get an ammy with +1 frenzy charges. That would bring you to 5. But even then, you'd have to pick up 2 to 3 more %regen to sustain RF without Phoenix.

Doesn't really work with your build, but I've gone through a few builds that you can make it work. Due to the available regen in the tree a Marauder would be best, but you'd need to be level 93+ for it to really work (Low-life ES Regen). Not feasible for a new build.
If Blood Dance Boots let you drop Phoenix Shield, you could easily make up the resists and end up with a lot more ES, couldn't you?
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

"
Bhaisabh escreveu:
If Blood Dance Boots let you drop Phoenix Shield, you could easily make up the resists and end up with a lot more ES, couldn't you?

Well since you cannot reach the charges on the tree very well, you would need to corrupt a few items with +1 frenzy charge to be worth it. 3 charges base, 1 from bandits, maybe 2 from items -> that makes a total of 6 charges. With lvl 100 you could get 2 more from the tree.
But I'd only consider this if I had some corrupted items with frenzy charges on them.
"
Perz escreveu:
"
Bhaisabh escreveu:

Well since you cannot reach the charges on the tree very well, you would need to corrupt a few items with +1 frenzy charge to be worth it. 3 charges base, 1 from bandits, maybe 2 from items -> that makes a total of 6 charges. With lvl 100 you could get 2 more from the tree.
But I'd only consider this if I had some corrupted items with frenzy charges on them.

In truth, you'd need to corrupt very good gear and get lucky. In time, there will likely be godly gear with such implicit mods, but in the mean time you'd probably have to use junk like this:

Would give 2% regen though... :-)
"
DeathTouch escreveu:
"
Perz escreveu:
"
Bhaisabh escreveu:

In truth, you'd need to corrupt very good gear and get lucky. In time, there will likely be godly gear with such implicit mods, but in the mean time you'd probably have to use junk like this:

Would give 2% regen though... :-)

I'd rather skip RF before using such items.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional