Vaal Summon Skeletons, New Microtransactions and First Ambush Atziri Kill

"
zehkal escreveu:
Ice Nova buff to go along with the new microtransaction? :) I already have a nova character ready for it!

This.. please GGG, buff some underused skillgems. Ice nova is fun until you reach A2, then it becomes a downhill battle to keep its power up..

While you are at it, buff Shockwave totem a little too..

muah! loveya <3
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
xchokeholdx escreveu:
"
zehkal escreveu:
Ice Nova buff to go along with the new microtransaction? :) I already have a nova character ready for it!

This.. please GGG, buff some underused skillgems. Ice nova is fun until you reach A2, then it becomes a downhill battle to keep its power up..

asking for a buff with the only reason you probably just use these skills will not work :)

ice nova is pretty powerful, i clear fellshrine mercyless with a level 14 gem and added lightning dmg support quite effectively. for harder enemies i switch the rarity support for faster casting but thats it.

but i'm sure, ggg loves ice nova as it is the first gem which gets 2 different microtransactions (there already is the water nova effect).
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I can't wait to see what the surprise is! You guys rock so hard!

I hope the surprise is "SURPRISE! Cut-Throat time!"
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Please stop adding another useless gem and instead try to fix the ones already in. So far I've seen almost no one using Vaal gems as a integral part of their build. I'm not even entering vaal areas anymore, it's just another gem I won't be using or my 10th fragment.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
geradon escreveu:
ice nova is pretty powerful

Yeah.. it does have great coverage at least.

The overpoweredness of Reave and Split Arrow-type cones have just made us greedy.
Vaal Skeleton should summon Ossecati not 100 skeletons. summoners already have 15-20 summons out.
E: Oh wait. it already does? sweet ^.^

Spoiler

Great job with the patch.
but I hope you iron some of the extremes (1-shot-bosses-with-no-loot and loot-from-the-sky-strongboxes).

I see you guys are out of town so GL and HF.

Also nice touch with the skull

give the man a beer.
Última edição por Snookdog em 13 de mar de 2014 05:19:27
That Guardian Mask Helmet skin MTX is sweet. Awesome stuff. PoE really got me hooked and excited always. No regrets from the day I decided to be a supporter and always will in future! Cheers ^^
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael