How many acts are there?

How many acts are there in poe? I loked at screenshots and gameplay videos but i haven't seen too much landscape variation :-/ .
At the moment there are 2 Acts in the beta, there will be 3 at the release.

They plan on adding more Acts to the game after the release.
As Klumz said, there are currently 2 acts, with another on the way before release. The first act has shores, caves, swamps, a ruined jail, mountain ledges, and a couple other areas. Most of Act 2 is a variety of woods/forest/jungle with ruins all over the place, some dungeon-like ruin areas, and a couple animal dens to explore. There are some unique areas that only get used once, and they add quite a bit to the variation and overall immersion in the story.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 escreveu:
As Klumz said, there are currently 2 acts, with another on the way before release. The first act has shores, caves, swamps, a ruined jail, mountain ledges, and a couple other areas. Most of Act 2 is a variety of woods/forest/jungle with ruins all over the place, some dungeon-like ruin areas, and a couple animal dens to explore. There are some unique areas that only get used once, and they add quite a bit to the variation and overall immersion in the story.

Good to know :)

I've always liked the Tundra, I hope that they will add such environment to the game later.

Any info on Act 3 yet?
Última edição por Klumz em 22 de set de 2011 15:53:18
Nothing on Act 3, only that it'll be in for release.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional