Season Seven, Event 56: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Wurm's Molt Unique Item (40 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Blackgleam Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Thousand Ribbons Unique Item (20 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Unset Ring Item (10 available to be won)
third discharge zone got me :E

logout macro didn't feel like working
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Fell asleep before race start and started late. Didn't matter though, it was same old "nu age" endless ledge as usual.

Let's take a small trip through the early zones.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/Boooof/poe%20cancer/screenshot-0083_zps364d57a7.jpg~original

Standard second zone these days. Luckily I found a coral ring, found two piece of rare armor gear with 15+ hp AND took the hp node, all before the second zone. Otherwise this is an early race ender zone.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/Boooof/poe%20cancer/screenshot-0084_zpsd92e2839.jpg~original

One short zone later... There was vulnerability on this one too.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/Boooof/poe%20cancer/screenshot-0085_zps48a90092.jpg~original

I wish I were religious, because I'd find comfort in knowing whoever came up with plumed chimera will be burning in hell one day.

Ended up dying to a pack of blue dischargers... AGAIN.
Tried to single target them, but guess what happens when you try that in this game?
Nothing happens to your target of course, but you end up in the middle of a giant pack taking the dick of about 15 monsters.
This mace.....

dropped at 12 too.

unfortunately goratha also had a good RNG race.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
early RNG was terrific, I dropped a + fire dmg bow really early on, but after that, there wasn't much to say.

crafted my way to some so-so item, crawled until level 11 and ended at 72% of 12.

I got 2 desynch, complete with return to the logon screen ... it was awful (one of my first experience with desynch ... didn't like it !)

my windows seems to have updated something behind my back. so I'll let GGG off the hook this time :o

well. 3 in the morning, need to get up and get to work tomorrow, so I hope there'll be a race at a better hour next time :)
Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !
24.97% T_T
Torment ign:
Standart League Shop: pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/752379

tfw had ice nova in this shit until 55 minutes in
IGN: Swagstika, Damagement and Floating_Nipples
Alt account's IGN is Copypizza
Última edição por Damagement em 9 de abr de 2014 21:16:47
"
misatokitkat escreveu:
I got 2 desynch, complete with return to the logon screen ... it was awful (one of my first experience with desynch ... didn't like it !)

my windows seems to have updated something behind my back. so I'll let GGG off the hook this time :o

That's not desync. Desync is when your character is out of sync with the server, and gets rubberbanded to where you are on the server. Unrelated to connection lag or bad ping. Desync would never send you to the login screen, for example.

Spoiler

account number 2
Última edição por unsane2 em 9 de abr de 2014 21:52:23
Any-body else not get credited for being in the race?

I only got to level 11 but i survived and it would be nice to get the points.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
maxor escreveu:
Any-body else not get credited for being in the race?

I only got to level 11 but i survived and it would be nice to get the points.

:( If you delete your character before the league is moved to void league, you don't get points. It's in the race info links. Never delete your point characters until 5 min after the race or so.
account number 2

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional