PUNCTUREBOY 3.0 - NEW VIDEO - 77 SHRINE [DOUBLE BOSS + EXTRA DAMAGE]

Well I just booted up my bow witch that I abandoned and grabbed the old gems from my stash to try to remake the old 5l and got this much for puncture self buffed

maybe pierce would give more damage than accuracy if I got a drillneck
who knows

I think I'll remake as a shadow and try to do a full puncture build now.
He should be able to get a bit more Deeps than her.
I'm not sure if I should bother with a shavs or CoE though, it may just be overkill for solo play. I didnt seem to need it last time even without a 6l.

I might as well do a build again since I'm getting pretty bored of RoS

Última edição por KuyaMoko em 28 de abr de 2014 23:43:03
- doublepost -
Última edição por xdjamakx em 29 de abr de 2014 01:32:00
"
testinglk escreveu:
you lied. trash mobs aren't dying 2 screens away in one shot. I am disappoint =/

still, a very interesting versatile build with great single target dps. I think you may need to consider an alternate aoe option though. maybe lmp instead of gmp. trash mobs are severely slowing down your clear speed

Well, of course Devourers have more HP as Skelly have. In my first Gorge Video, where i did not downtune my Damage, there are trashmobs dying offscreen.

If you have a look at my newest, of course youre right. I regretted 6x Nodes with CritMulti + I use my AoE Puncture with a 3L + Manaleech+Lifeleech... Let me throw in morePD + incrCRIT and they start to die offscreen again, but WHY? i wanna tank shit like a Boss, killspeed is still nice, Singetarget is still King...

=)

"
KuyaMoko escreveu:
Well I just booted up my bow witch that I abandoned and grabbed the old gems from my stash to try to remake the old 5l and got this much for puncture self buffed

maybe pierce would give more damage than accuracy if I got a drillneck
who knows

I think I'll remake as a shadow and try to do a full puncture build now.
He should be able to get a bit more Deeps than her.
I'm not sure if I should bother with a shavs or CoE though, it may just be overkill for solo play. I didnt seem to need it last time even without a 6l.

I might as well do a build again since I'm getting pretty bored of RoS

Try it!

1234-2673 phys can be devastating (if youre build does it right). Thats about +35% to my Initial Damage from the first Video. If same Build with Drillneck. Without those your Damage is lower even with a Screendps like this...

=)
Última edição por xdjamakx em 29 de abr de 2014 01:47:54
I just need to get a higher level/quality multiplier gem

its at a pretty pathetic status right now

hell, most of them are pretty bad
Última edição por KuyaMoko em 29 de abr de 2014 01:32:44
What stats on the ammy should I aim for if I can't get Drillneck?
"
ilstefano escreveu:

well this is puncture over a crit build, so crit multiplier.

BTW, don't forget that quality crit weakness gives a _more_ crit multiplier.

dual cursing with crit weakness and vulnerability would be positively awesome.
hi trying the build out. Saving like crazy for a drillneck.

Quick question: Do you go get MoM pretty early or is it a late game move? Also do you get EB before MoM?

what ? for 2 , 7 k hp u do not even good dmg. No idea how ppl find builds like that good.

what lvl are u know and how often u die per lvl up?
"
plasticeyes escreveu:
"
ilstefano escreveu:

well this is puncture over a crit build, so crit multiplier.

BTW, don't forget that quality crit weakness gives a _more_ crit multiplier.

dual cursing with crit weakness and vulnerability would be positively awesome.

Basicly youre damn right, but i guess there could be a problem with double reflect...

"
zywie escreveu:
hi trying the build out. Saving like crazy for a drillneck.

Quick question: Do you go get MoM pretty early or is it a late game move? Also do you get EB before MoM?

EB before, it does help much more without MoM then MoM without EB. I did not Level that char from lvl1 (respecced from CoC with like 30xRegret) but i think MoM would be the Lategamemove.

"
karlklaps escreveu:
what ? for 2 , 7 k hp u do not even good dmg. No idea how ppl find builds like that good.

what lvl are u know and how often u die per lvl up?

Sadly i cant take you serious, but i will answer:

1. EHP =/= HP
2. Upload a Video where u kill Dominus last form in 4,8seconds with gear that cheap. If you cant, youre just a stupid troll.
3. Dein Englisch ist schlecht

,o)
Congarts, u r ranger and kill Dominus, this is impresive.
But ur video and build proof just one thing, this is wery weird and unbalanced game.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional