PUNCTUREBOY 3.0 - NEW VIDEO - 77 SHRINE [DOUBLE BOSS + EXTRA DAMAGE]

I have no char to test it on and no drillneck quiver.

however the synergy between spark(at close range = free lmp) projectile pierce and drillnecks unique attribute and a crit build (90%more dps/shockstacks) is far superior then just buffing a single dps number imo.

It would result in faster "aoe clear" compared to puncture oriented + drillneck and most likely result in a faster boss clear as well. (spark at close range shreds bosses, even unlinked it is wicked lol :) )

But unlike your build, the gear requirement would be a lot higher.

It's just one of the many theory-crafts i got stored and will most likely not get to this league :).

I suggest you give it a try if you wanna see some funny shit, since your build is already tailored for a coc spark build :).

Peace, enjoy the concept.

(also cool stuff btw)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem escreveu:
I have no char to test it on and no drillneck quiver.

however the synergy between spark(at close range = free lmp) projectile pierce and drillnecks unique attribute and a crit build (90%more dps/shockstacks) is far superior then just buffing a single dps number imo.

It would result in faster "aoe clear" compared to puncture oriented + drillneck and most likely result in a faster boss clear as well. (spark at close range shreds bosses, even unlinked it is wicked lol :) )

But unlike your build, the gear requirement would be a lot higher.

It's just one of the many theory-crafts i got stored and will most likely not get to this league :).

I suggest you give it a try if you wanna see some funny shit, since your build is already tailored for a coc spark build :).

Peace, enjoy the concept.

(also cool stuff btw)

Made me interested big time, i will try it next weeks for sure, sir. Dont get me wrong, i love to theorycraft. Thats how i created this build. Theorycraft is king... <3

Yeah, im glad i already have my Drillneck. This Item is King for sure...
coc spark sucks ass. base crit rate is abyssmal, and even with crit and drillneck, the low per hit damage isn't shocking anything worthwhile. spark hasn't even been a remotely decent aoe clear since the low life sporker days. gmp pierce puncture with his stacked projectile speed covers way more area, and single target puncture with a great phys bow like his easily trumps even a dual wander coc spark, let alone a bow one
nice looking build
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
"
coc spark sucks ass. base crit rate is abyssmal, and even with crit and drillneck, the low per hit damage isn't shocking anything worthwhile. spark hasn't even been a remotely decent aoe clear since the low life sporker days. gmp pierce puncture with his stacked projectile speed covers way more area, and single target puncture with a great phys bow like his easily trumps even a dual wander coc spark, let alone a bow one

Must be why my Coc spark wanderer is such a joy in top maps (with 40%+ spark crit chance also)

hue hue hue, get back to the theory crafting board thanks?

Really stupid to read post's like that based on previous patches and viable builds, without in game experience based on this patch.

(there is a reason why lightning spells crit% is so low hue hue hue)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem escreveu:
"

Must be why my Coc spark wanderer is such a joy in top maps (with 40%+ spark crit chance also)

hue hue hue, get back to the theory crafting board thanks?

Really stupid to read post's like that based on previous patches and viable builds, without in game experience based on this patch.

(there is a reason why lightning spells crit% is so low hue hue hue)

why would patch matter. spark hasn't received any endgame buffs since getting nerfed to the ground right before release

joy =/= effective. by your choice of words I'm guessing you already knew that. spark was never a great candidate for coc anyways. it has such a fast base cast time already

my first ever poe char was actually a selfcast lit witch. only 32% crit chance on spark/arc, but it didn't matter. this was back in the days of super weak arc...and with just arc - prolif - fast cast, cleared groups much faster than spark could ever hope to. then storm call came out, a relatively mediocre spell, and sc - conc - fast cast completely outclassed spark - fast cast - add lit for single target
Do not Hijack my Thread pls!

=D
"
wooli escreveu:
Really wanted to try a puncture pierce build but missing the drillneck :(

cheap gear still too expensive for me :(

Puncture is quite a beast even without Drillneck, IMO worth your time. :)
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Just recorded something crazy, guys!

Uploading this in HD, be exited!

/edit
Video is uploaded...

=)
Última edição por xdjamakx em 24 de abr de 2014 03:30:24
Cool build, but i'd get annoyed of the constant diarrhea sound that bleeding does lol.
My Static Strike Marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211370
Our Map Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977/page/1

Avoid: BKR, apinkpwny

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional