Season Seven, Event 136: 1 Hour Descent Champions

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

You are able to read up information regarding Descent: Champions events here

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Descent: Champions events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Bounty (Unique Golden Obi) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 26: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-25: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-9: 1 Reward Point

Alternate Prizes:
The following are awarded to all players to complete them, not just the first.
  • Defeat Rukuku, the Pagan God: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat The Brute: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat Hatestorm: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat Avatar of the Tempest: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat General Gravicius: 1 Reward Point

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty The Freezing Chamber: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty The Obelisks of Faith: 2 Reward Points

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Wurm's Molt Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Blackgleam Unique Item (10 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Thousand Ribbons Unique Item (5 available to be won)
Sorry guys, but new to this...

So, does that mean if I reach level 7 and then die, I get 1 reward point?

Also, when am I able to delete the character I created for this league?

I ask these questions as I've participated in a race for the first time over the weekend and reached Level 7 and died. I haven't received any points.
As I haven't received the points, I don't want to delete my character as that might be an issue in retrieving them.

Thanks.
"
ArkhanDeBlack escreveu:
Sorry guys, but new to this...

So, does that mean if I reach level 7 and then die, I get 1 reward point?

Also, when am I able to delete the character I created for this league?

I ask these questions as I've participated in a race for the first time over the weekend and reached Level 7 and died. I haven't received any points.
As I haven't received the points, I don't want to delete my character as that might be an issue in retrieving them.

Thanks.

You didnt make a character for this league. On the character creation screen 0-30 minutes before this starts you will be able to select it from the lower left part of the screen.
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
I know that, but I made a character for other descent leagues over the weekend, with the same rewards.

Hypothetically, if I made it to level 7 and died in this league, would I receive one reward point?
Nope. You must stay alive to receive points. Have to be alive when the race ends.
you can die but dont delete your char until the race is over and you've got the point.
if you have to stay alive it would be " reaching specific level and staying alive ".
Última edição por PoorJoy em 28 de abr de 2014 08:01:14
"
madestonian escreveu:
Nope. You must stay alive to receive points. Have to be alive when the race ends.

No. Any Descent Champions or Descent or Endless ledge can gain the point even die.

Any race with normal game maps couldn't.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/796759
No.1 MF Gold Ring & Gold amulet for mirror service
IGN: ON_Lasthit_Monk
First of all, the first race that you participated the past weekend requires that your character stays alive until the race ends. So, for that matter, you may delete that character now.

However, for Descend and Descend Champions, these two and only these two races specifically mentioned that your character will still receive points for reaching certain goals (levels, boss kills etc) even if the character died before the race ends.

"
SpykNyx escreveu:
First of all, the first race that you participated the past weekend requires that your character stays alive until the race ends. So, for that matter, you may delete that character now.

However, for Descend and Descend Champions, these two and only these two races specifically mentioned that your character will still receive points for reaching certain goals (levels, boss kills etc) even if the character died before the race ends.

+ endless ledge
may you've overread this one.

"
toxintoxin escreveu:
"
madestonian escreveu:

No. Any Descent Champions or Descent or Endless ledge can gain the point even die.

Any race with normal game maps couldn't.
desynch on kuduku THANKS... fucking fix the /oos bug already

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional