help about my la ranger

So I've got an lightning arrow ranger but i think im doing way to low dmg. anyone got an idea what I could change or do maybe bad skill tree or change from lightning arrow to another skill??

equip
Spoiler

here is my current passive tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEEfgW1DPIVIBXwGbQZ1RnXGf4bASF2Iuoj9iT9JT8s6TB8MfoylDMMNj051DpYOrM-z0p9UUdW-lpIZ6BrJGwWb_J0QXb3d9d_An8rg9uGzocZh3aIa419jX6Nv5AKlQWgn6EioaSiQKXLpuCn1Kp_qriv67EwtBq95r6nwA_EosqpytPNmM3qznHSTdUA1orZxtqN3BXdDd7G4dviy-dU6NbqYusU7g7v8PT4-WP6sfxL_MX-yP_e
Here is my lightning arrow on my lvl 66 ranger:

(i would swap life leech with mana leech if i could tho). Aimed at higher lightning damage, higher critical strike chance > shocked enemies take more damage

Skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B0QW1CC4LkRUaGY4Z1yF2JJ0k_TBxMHwx-jKUOdQ6QjqzS3hNklFHVvpiWmNDb_Jyw3RBdvd313jrfXV_An8rhs6Ia42_kAqVBZrxm42fJ6CfoSKhpKJApMKm4KfUqwuv67EwtMW748BRwuzEosaiyqnMBs3q037UI9UA1orZxtwV3ILdDd2o4dvjhOcK51TrFO2D73ry4fT4-vH8xf66_sg=

P.S. How much DPS does your lightning arrow show?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Última edição por Toshis8 em 2 de mai de 2014 07:08:06
without hatred 1334,3

with hatred 1665,8

i use blood magic so i need life gain on hit so I don't die
Also, forgot to note, maybe you should use this tactic:

Lightning arrow VS groups of monsters (very effective)
Other concentrated attack against single targets, bosses ( i use cold arrow)

lightning arrow VS single target/boss isn't effective.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
"
Toshis8 escreveu:
Also, forgot to note, maybe you should use this tactic:

Lightning arrow VS groups of monsters (very effective)
Other concentrated attack against single targets, bosses ( i use cold arrow)

lightning arrow VS single target/boss isn't effective.

I know that ofc.

I use frenzy but because of low mana I don't really use it constantly :P
I think u selected a bit to many critical hit chance node...well thats my thought. My level 73 ranger does something like 11k dps...and I didnt selected any of these nodes.

Also you should focus on physical dmg and attack speed.
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
Última edição por FULL_SYNTEC em 2 de mai de 2014 18:33:48
You're using a Lioneye's so you have to kind of try to maximize your tree in accordance.

#1 - Get rid of any accuracy nodes, not needed. You may be able to get better results moving a few offensive nodes elsewhere.
#2 - Lioneye's means that you can't evade reflect. Even though you have a CWDT gem, you should probably lay off the crit multiplier and go with either raw damage or more crit chance (but keep the multiplier low).

Also, you're evasion-based but don't have Acrobatics or Phase Acrobatics--big mistake. These nodes will save your life on higher levels.

I find I get the best results running both Wrath and Hatred. I used Haste for a long time in the beginning, and while it felt nice, it didn't boost damage all that much in comparison. You're also using Faster Attacks and have plenty of ASPD nodes, so you don't need it at all.

Here's my tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgW1CC4M8g5ID6sRlhXwGYoZjhnXGf4ajxsBIXYj9iQ8JpUwcTB8MfoylDY9OkI6WD7PSTtJUUp9S3hMsVFHUzVVS1b6WkhabV76X-Fh4mKsZ6BrJG1sbXt0QXb3d9d9dX8CfyuGzocZh3aIa419jb-P-pUFlembjZu1naOdqqEioaSkwqXLpuCnXKfUqn-quK_rsTC1SLvjvebEosaiyqnTftQj1orWndnG3BXdqOHb44TndOsU7Bjtg-4O73rv8PBC9tr5Y_sJ_Kv8xf66_sg=

My gear:

Spoiler

And my damage output is the following:

Frenzy - 7096.7
Frenzy (7 Charges) - 15159.4
LA (LMP) - 2487.9
LA (LMP, 7 Charges) - 2916.2

My Frenzy could be a LOT higher, but I use Blind on it to single-target bosses and stay alive. The day I get two 6Ls I'll probably throw Added Fire or something.

Anyway, your tree isn't too bad. You need to get some better gear. You'll see how every small piece makes a big difference.

Edit: By the way, you need at least one curse. Critical Weakness will give you a huge boost. Also consider putting Enfeeble on your CWDT, I didn't start using it until a couple weeks ago and it's just incredible.
Última edição por Lord_Kamster em 2 de mai de 2014 23:59:21

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional